Chapter Four: Longing

Clara Afton continued to dance while thinking about their night guard, Eggs Benedict. He seemed familiar almost like her lost son. If she were able, she would shake her head at the notion. He couldn't be her son. If he was then she would have to live with the fact that she accidentally killed him with her daughter. Elizabeth. She knew that her daughter hated Micheal for his past actions, but she couldn't bring herself to do the same. He only did it because of the lack of attention and those bullies that made themselves look to be his friends. If only she could've done more for him then maybe...no, it was far too late to think about the past. 

She had to help her family stay positive since they all missed Michael, but she also missed her other son, Izuku. William never spoke about him since he blamed himself for what happened to him and Michael. It didn't help that he intently ignored both of them due to him not wanting children at the time. She could remember how often she had to comfort her sons due to this and much she begged William to change. 

Only to have that wish granted after Izuku's disappearance and the birth of Chris. Clara could just go on and on about those days before each of their downfalls. However, that would just cause her to lose focus and get scooped. 

I hope that I find my sons again.

Clara thought as she focused on dancing for the night and helping stop fights from breaking out. Meanwhile, Dream was walking around the Pizza Plex while keeping an eye on Gregory. He knew how much the kid mattered to Michael (and himself, but he didn't want to admit it) and knew that he would get angry if anything happened to him. For some reason, Michael could be downright scary when angered which was proven the last time that Vanny tried to touch his supposed son. 

"Man, I wonder why Freddy isn't answering my calls?" Dream heard Gregory say as he walked on. The kid has no idea that Freddy is possessed. Not like I can blame Michael considering that he is not only a walking corpse, possesses an animatronic that likes to lurk in the closets, but is also the son of a infamous murderer. 

"Freddy will show up tomorrow. For now,  I will protect you." I said while ignoring the pout that showed up on his face. It almost reminded me of...no. I can't think back on that place and those hypocrites. No matter how much I miss a couple of them. At the same time, a man sneezed as he worked on his potato farm. 

"I wonder who's talking about me." The man said as he kept working on his farm. 

It had been a long time since he worked on his farm and seen his old friend. Not like he could blame him for leaving the place given the other's actions against him. Maybe..I could visit him. He said. Leading the way for reunions, forgiveness and revolutions that will change several lives.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...Bye 👋