Side Chapter 1: SMP

Note: These are the personas...not the actual people. 

Tommy was heading down the dirt path while wondering where that green bastard was. Don't get him wrong...he was happy that he disappeared, but that was before the SMP started to die. What made it worse was that the mobs started to be hostile and food started to rot before they could even farm it...except for Technoblade's potatoes. How he hated those potatoes, but what could he else could he eat? 

"Tommy!!" A voice called out behind him. Tommy turned around and saw George, Sapnap and Tubbo who were rushing towards him. Everyone else was busy trying to get enough to live by except for Karl and Tina who instantly left the SMP after learning what they did to Dream. 

"What are you guys doing here? Don't you have to help the others..." Tommy started to say before Sapnap started to speak.

"We wanted to go see Philza and Techno." Sapnap said. Tommy knew that there was more to it, but left it die off. Besides he wasn't in the mood to start an arguement since that would lead to more problems than answers. 

"Okay, but you should expect Phil and Techno to be hostile towards us." Tommy warned as he started to walk off with the trio following behind him. He knew that the two were fond of Dream and that their actions caused them to look at all of them with a bad light. Especially Techno who tried and ultimately succeeded in attacking Quackity. He was still recovering from that attack and was lucky that someone stopped Techno before he killed him off. 

It took a couple of minutes, but the group managed to get to the house of Philza. Tommy was about to knock on the door before Wilbur opened it for him.

"Oh, it's you." Wilbur said. Tommy felt like slapping his hand against his head since he forgot that Dream revived Wilbur before disappearing all together. He also wasn't fond of the SMP and their actions, but it's too late to change the past. They could only move forward and hope that they would be able to survive during these bleak times.

"Wilbur. Is Phil home?" Tommy said with no emotion in his voice.

"He is." Wilbur said briefly before turning around and heading back inside. The group also went inside and sat down waiting for Phil to show up. It took a couple of minutes, but Phil quietly sat down across from the group and stared at them with some unknown expression on his face.

"So what brings you here?" Phil asked.

"We need help in finding Dream." Sapnap said.

"Why would I do that? If you haven't noticed, you drove him away by sending him to that so called prison of yours." Phil said.

"He was taking advantage of..." George started to say before Phil slammed his hands on the table.

"Some of you did the same thing. I'm sick and tired of hearing that Dream did this and Dream did that." Phil said.

"But he caused all of the problems on the..." Tubbo started to say before Phil started to laugh hollowly.

"No he didn't. It seems to me that ever since L'manberg got created that all of you are quick to point out one person as the main problem on the server. Don't even try to deny it...this happened twice already and I'm sick of it." Phil stated.

"I..." Tommy started to say before focusing on Phil again. This meeting was already going to be a failure due to everyone's actions and thanks to the trio....it may take a while for them to get Dream back. Hopefully they'll find him soon or else...

The SMP may perish into oblivion.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter....Bye 👋