Side Chapter 2: Loud House

I think I'll do Naruto x Hinata and Izuku x Ochako. Everyone else is still free to pick ships for.

Lily Loud was walking in the woods while wondering why her family was falling apart. It was obvious that it had to deal with her brother's disappearance however, it seems like her family didn't want to take any responsibility for it. 

"Why do I have to listen to them argue almost 24/7." Lily grumbled to herself as she sat on a log and stared at her hands. She wished that she could've traveled to any of Lincoln's old friend's houses, but she will only end up being dragged back to that hellhole. 

She almost thought of running away from the craziness, arguments and the constant yelling from the house. Even now, she could hear them shouting at each other while trying to blame their brother for this mess. They always did that and it made her sick to her stomach. Why blame their brother if he isn't there? It seems like everyone asked themselves the same question since everyone started to avoid them at all cost.

Sighing....she was about to move off of the log when she noticed something in the distance. It was orange and looked like fabric. It was stuck on a branch and seemed like someone walked past it and accidently tore one of their pieces of clothes.

"Orange fabric? Almost like...it came from a shirt." Lily said to herself as she looked in the direction where the piece of orange fabric was located. She quickly followed the path since anything was better than being with those pig headed sisters of hers. When she reached the end...

She quickly sighed in disappointment. 

"A dead end? What a waste..." she said as she saw nothing. It was a complete and utter waste of time to follow the path and now she has to return to that hell hole. Sighing...Lily was about to turn around and suddenly....

FLASH!

She noticed a blue light and quickly turned around and saw a portal. She was curious and quickly placed her hand out to touch it. As she did so, she was quickly sucked inside and disappeared leaving the Loud Family more broken than ever before. 

When she finally got out of the portal, she shook her head and said:

Where am I?

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...Bye 👋