chapter 24 : yeh Dilli hai mere yaar!

ابدأ من البداية

.......

"How much for this one " Niki asked the shopkeeper.

We were currently buying some jewelry for Niki's engagement ceremony . I and Shalini had already purchased the clothes while Niki forced the guys to buy some clothes for the party .

She personal helped them in the task.

"500 Rs " the shopkeeper said

" I am not giving more than 250 Rs for it " she said looking at the jewellery.

The shopkeeper and Niki continued there argument and I moved to the next shop with was also a jewellery shop .

There was a silver earring which would go really well with my dress for the engagement but I already own a lot of them so buying a new one was not something I wanted to do .

I moved away from the shop and went back to still arguing Niki and shopkeeper.

.....

We were hungry and decided to eat . The best kind of food the Street food.

Old Delhi has one of the best food options from full on course to small bites here and there . We went to Paranthe Wali Gali and ordered parantha obviously.

A few minutes later hot paranthe were served along with curd , white butter ,onion and green chutney .

They were delicious and we all were crazy full .

We decided to go back to our houses as it was already night and we all had to be up early because of the engagement ceremony tomorrow.

....

" Home sweet home" I said as I switched on the lights .

" It's nice to be back " Shalini said as she removed her shoes.

"Indeed"

We lived in a two bedroom apartment and loved our abode. We had made this apparently our home by putting different elements of our personalities in it . For example , I had my law books in the bookshelf where as Shalin had a beautiful writing desk near the window.

We both made this place as comfortable and cozy as possible.

After changing our clothes we decided to watch a movie as it had been a long time since we spend time together like this . I missed our girl time .

We decided to watch Delhi 6 , it was not the first time we were seeing the movie but we still enjoying it to the fullest.

We decided to sleep when the movie was over and wished each other good night before going to our respective rooms.

............. ................. ................ ................

  Bangla Sahib Gurudwara

Chandni Chowk

Movie poster