Killermare smut

Killer slammed Nightmares body into the wall of his room where he's supposedly is getting ready to be on set but with Killer in there and locking the door it was used for a more dirty reason. His head banged on the wall and he hissed.

"Be careful you bastard!" Killer smiled hungrily at his shorter lover.

"Oh c'mon nightlight, you love when I'm rough~." He purred softly where his ear should be as he licked a stripe up his neck.

Nightmare let out a low grunt soon turning into a squeak of a moan when Killer left a small bite on his collar bone, shuffling his hands into Nightmares shorts he was wearing for his costume.

"I- I swear Killer if you mess up our costumes I'm going to actually impale you with a tendrill like the character I play would." Killer giggled.

"Go on pretty boy, I'll just pine for your touch more after that." He purred lowly.

"Don't. Mess. Up. Our. Costumes." Killer rolled his eyes. "Okay mom."

"Oh fuck you, this is hate fucking now, get over here you beautifully stupid twink."

He grabbed the others skull and pushed their skulls together, kissing Killer with passion as he formed their bodys to entangle together, falling onto his sofa with Killer on his lap.

"Fuck, this is certainly a position. Usually you're the one straddling my hips, not that I mind I mean, you're pretty sexy from his angle though it is hot to see you fuck yourself on me~." He purred softly with that silver tongue of his, causing brught teal blush to cover the smaller face.

"Seriously!?"

"Yes." He leaned down and licked his neck, nibbling a small part of bone.

"I would be very up for us switching positions, honestly." He gave a sly smirk.

Nightmare rolled his eyes and chuckled, "no I think not."

He flipped them so he was crawling over a lying down Killer. "Stay there pretty boy." He put his hand against the others mouth.

He stripped of the rest of his costume, neatly putting them away from any sort of splatter zone, then pulling off each piece of Killers and folding them next to his own. He spotted that all too familiar red magic that he had form into a hard and ready cock, one he's also, embarrassingly enough, familiar with.

His own teal magic was formed into a dripping cunt, smiling as Killer looked at him hungrily.

"Hmm don't you need to be prepped little Moon?" Killer smirked, moving his hands up before his wrists being snatched and put above his head by Nightmare with his tendrills, his own smirk causing Killer to flush red.

"No, no. This time I want to put on a show for my dear Killz. Perhaps you like it, hm?" He reached a hand down to his wetness, rubbing around before dipping a finger in and curling it, letting out low moans on full display for Killer. He could feel as Killers dick got harder.

"Hmnn Killz~.." He moaned softly as he put another finger in, scissoring himself. Killers face getting more stretched with need.

He placed another two fingers in, feeling all around nd doing whatever he could to stretch himself wide for Killer. Its not like this was unfamiliar area for him, he's felt himself like this before but the shame of doing it in front of his lover only burned into pleasure through his bones.

Before he knew it he started semi fisting himself, rocking into the feeling of his own hand, then sighing once he figured he was ready. Offering his hand to Killer, he gave an innocent smile. "Clean me up, will you my dear?"