"They both climbed to the top." I said and took Naruto's arm off my shoulder, setting him down at the table for his dinner.

Early the next morning, I had dug up my old ninja gear from the back of my closet. It was nice when I was younger, but I needed to get new clothes. I ran my hand over the fabric, it was obviously red, very red and something mom bought for me for future use, even though it might be a bit outdated.

I began taking off my kimono, and slipped on my old clothes, which surprisingly fit decently, just tight in a few areas. After seeing Kakashi, Sasuke, Sakura and my brother, I wanted to go home.

I got my katana out and strapped it on the (less dominant) side of my waist and put on my sandals. I made my way to Tazuna's place. "(Y/n)!" I looked up and it was Naruto.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"Did you slash up a boar earlier?" He asked me, pointing at my katana.

"No, why?" I asked. He then frowned and turned around. "Inari and his mom are in trouble!" He yelled.

"What makes you think that?" I asked, following after him.

"I found a boar cut up with what looks to be a sword and a bunch of trees were cut up as well." He said as we went up to the trees instead of running on the ground.

After defeating the two minions, I brushed the dirt off my clothes and went over to Inari and his mother. "Naruto, head to the bridge. I'll take care of them and catch up with you later." I said and Naruto seemed unsure but nodded.

"Is mom going to be okay?" Inari asked me.

"Your mom will be just fine. Let's take her inside." I said and picked her up. Inari opened the door and helped prepare a futon. After caring for Inari's mother, I looked towards Inari gave him quick instructions of what to do when his mom wakes up. He was holding on tightly to his mothers hand, listening and nodding to my instructions.

"Inari, I'm going to head out as well, take care of your mom, okay?" I asked and he noddedonce again, keeping his eyes on his mom.

~timeskip~

I reached the bridge, and saw Sasuke on the ground, not moving with Sakura crying over him. I hurriedly ran over to them. "Sakura, move." I said, pushing her aside with my hand on her shoulder. I saw senbon needles all over his body, "Geez.." I carefully pulled out the needles. "Your brother would kill me if he saw you like this.." I thought and began healing his injuries.

"W-what a-re you doing?" Sakura asked me with tears in her eyes.

"Helping." I smiled and manipulated my chakra as it wrapped around his body in a green glow. I glanced at the the battle up front, someone was lying on the ground, Naruto seemed to be okay, and Zabuza was facing off against Kakashi. I pulled back my hands, and made a shadow clone, and the clone took over healing Sasuke. I quickly made my way to Kakashi who was all bloody and obviously tired. In front was Zabuza who was injured more severely and a boy, dead on the ground.

"Is your age catching up with you?" I lightly teased and he just stared at me. "I know, not the time." I smiled, placing a hand on his shoulder and healing him as well.

Behind Zabuza was a bunch of low grade thugs, hired by Gato, who then walked up and kicked the dead boy. Naruto then began yelling and lecturing Zabuza. "Kid! Give me a kunai knife!" Zabuza asked and Naruto threw him one. He caught it with his mouth, and began to go after Gato, killing the thugs that got in his way.

"Not to be rude, but doing all that seems very appealing after what Gato has done to this town." I said putting a hand on my hip.

"Could you focus on me here?" Kakashi asked me.