𝟬𝟬𝟰 | ❛ 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥 ❜

Inside my new room with walls painted a soothing pastel blue-grey, the sound of my pencil scratching on paper filled the atmosphere along with a soft, melodic lofi remix playing on my computer.

 . ִ ་ ˖ ʿ ִֶָ ׄ . ִ ་ ˖ ʿ ִֶָ ׄ . ִ ་ ˖ ʿ ִֶָ

(dear diary of mine,

it's been five years since I've been reincarnated into this vessel and I can feel safe to say, that this isn't a dream.

it has taken me several months and a couple of weeks, but i can say that this is my reality now. a mere soul like mine, banished into a rather absurd television show that my family and i used to watch during the weekends when i was but a little child.

also, this author in my head, has been rather annoying lately. always telling me random bits of information at the worst moments possible. like the time she woke me up to simply say that i was now residing inside the television show 'miraculous ladybug.'

i do suppose that i am getting rather used to this though, and for now all is well. for now.

signing off, lydia.)

 As I looked at my writing in Arabic, I was lost in my thoughts of my past life until a sudden screech from my mother demanding me to come downstairs to eat, snapped me out of my daze.