Part 6

"How's that for data?" Mark asked sarcastically.

"Mark...since when have you been so...so...overtaking? That literally just popped out of nowhere. I've always, well, everyone's always seen you as the quiet and shy person. Nobody would have ever thought we'd be fucking."

"Well, you're the one who brought that side out of me. What do you expect? I know it's for data, but how would you feel if someone you liked only used your body for tests? Acting like you love me in the beginning, then stopping like nothing ever happened," Mark responded with his head hung low.

"W-wait, are you saying you like me?"

"No shit, Sherlock."

"Huh...I guess my experiment reall—"

"STOP, JACKSON. STOP CALLING IT AN EXPERIMENT! I don't want it to be an experiment. Can't it just be something real? Can we not have something?"

Jackson didn't respond. He stared down at the floor with unmoving eyes.

"Okay, Jackson. Just forget I even asked." Mark stood up and began to put his clothes on. He was preparing to leave. His body froze as Jackson wrapped his large arms around his waist in a back hug. Jackson tightened his arms around Mark's toned waist. He let his head nuzzle into his back.

"Don't leave. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ignore your question. I was just so shocked from your words. Believe it or not, this is the first time that anyone has ever confessed to me. Your words impacted me so much, so much to the point that I became speechless. The truth is, even before I began the experi— I mean, the process, I already had some feelings for you. You don't know how happy I was when you volunteered for my little project. Deep down in my heart, I wanted you to take part in it. My life instantly became 10,000 times better."

"Jackson...do you mean it?"

"Every. Single. Word."

"I...I really like you. Actually no, I love you. I love you, Jackson, I really do."

"I love you too, Mark."

They stood there for what seemed like hours, just feeling safe with each other.

******Next Day******

It was a sunny morning, and the two boys were still in bed. Mark spent the night over in Jackson's dorm. The shirtless couple cuddled up with each other under a thin blanket. Jackson was the first to wake up. He quietly got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to freshen up.

After finishing his business, Jackson walked over to his couch and crouched on his knees. He pulled out a huge, gray briefcase from beneath the furniture. Jackson slowly unlatched the case. When he opened it, he was greeted by stacks of cash. Money was bundled in piles of hundred dollar bills. It was Mark's prize money for participating in his experiment.

Jackson picked up the heavy briefcase and made his way back to his bed. He dumped all of its contents onto Mark's bare body. It woke him up, and Mark was extremely confused.

"Jackson, what's all of this?" Mark asked in a sheepish groan.

"It's your $5000 in cash. Remember? It's the reward you get!"

Mark's eyes widened. He completely forgot about the money. Being with Jackson made him forget about all of his financial problems. Jackson was the only person who could ever make him feel happy and wanted. It was amazing.

"Oh...I totally forgot about it. Thank you so much. By the way, how did you even get this much money?" Mark asked curiously.

"Hehehehe...honestly, I made A LOT of profit from selling my porno collection online. One of those videos could easily go for $70. I have tons of racy videos. Maybe we can watch some together when you're free."

"It's okay, Jackson. I'm not interested in watching your female porn stars," Mark replied in disgust.

"That's okay, I have gay porn star videos too!"

"You're such an idiot."

THE END