Part 5

"I'm sick of you only using me as a test subject."

Mark went out of his comfort zone and revealed his feelings. He would no longer tolerate being used. Mark believed he deserved better than this. He's a human, not a doll.

"M-Mark?" Jackson stuttered. He was still shocked from Mark's sudden outburst.

Mark didn't respond. He used his body to express his words instead.

Slowly, Mark slid his hand down on the outside down Jackson's crotch. He let his hand find the growing bulge in his pants. Jackson let out a low grunt and threw his head back. His teeth bit into his lower lip in pleasure.

Mark began to plant kisses on Jackson's neck. He escalated to sucking, leaving purple hickeys on his flawless skin. Jackson's bulge grew bigger as Mark kept tugging and rubbing him.

With both hands, Mark gripped the waistband of Jackson's pants and boxers and pulled them down. Jackson lifted his body so his clothes would easily come off. His 7-inch hard boner was standing straight up. Mark ran his tongue along the bottom of Jackson's dick, making him shiver. He held the cock in his hand and used his thumb to rub his slit. Jackson grunted loudly as his back arched. Mark daringly put his mouth over Jackson's dick. He carefully took in its length one inch at a time. Mark winced when Jackson reached the back of his throat.

"F-faster...Don't stop..." Jackson moaned between harsh breaths.

Mark started to bob his head quickly. He became familiar with Jackson's large size, and all pain was gone. Mark fearfully looked up at Jackson's face. Jackson's head was completely thrown back, and he was gripping the couch fabric. Mark instantly became happy knowing that he was making Jackson feel good.

"Mark...I'm gonna c--"

Mark immediately pulled away from Jackson's cock.

"What the hell, you bitch! You can't just stop like that! I was so close!" Jackson yelled.

"We aren't done yet, Jackson. Just wait," Mark replied with a smirk. Jackson grew anxious.

Mark started taking off his clothes. First, his shirt. He exposed his 6-pack abs, making Jackson blush. He then took off his pants. His boner was evident through his boxers. Jackson became even more aroused. When Mark dropped his pants, 7 1/2 inches of glory sprung out. Jackson's jaw dropped.

"Even though I'm bigger, I'll be the bitch for today. Only today," Mark said.

"Are you implying that we'll be having lots of sex in the future?" Jackson chuckled.

"Maybe. For now, just shut up and look pretty."

Mark walked over to Jackson and placed his knees on both sides of Jackson's thighs. He put his hands around Jackson's neck. Mark lined up his ass with the lubricated dick under him. Gently, he sat on the long shaft, swallowing it's length. Mark groaned in pain and pleasure. He gripped Jackson's hair, which turned Jackson on even more. Mark started to bounce up and down on the big cock in his ass. Jackson put his hands on Mark's ass and gave him a few slaps. He then started to suck his nipples. Jackson swirled his tongue over them, causing Mark to moan even louder.

"Fuck...you're so tight...ride me hard..." Jackson moaned out.

Mark rode the dick like there was no tomorrow. He bounced at his fastest pace. Pain melted into pleasure, and he never felt better. He placed his lips on Jackson's, and french kissed him. Their tongues intertwined and each of them tasted so good. The two boys were moaning and grunting at the top of their lungs.

"Jackson...cum in me...please...cum in me," Mark begged.

"You bet I will."

Jackson held Mark's waist and thrusted his hips into him at top speed. His breathing became extremely heavy as he reached his climax. Jackson's cum filled Mark's hole. He gently pulled out of Mark. Mark's body crashed onto Jackson's. They both breathed heavily, tired from their joy ride.

"How's that for data?"