Part 2

"I'LL DO IT!"

The entire crowd fell silent and all turned around to face the shouting boy. Everyone stared at Mark with wide eyes. They were more shocked at the fact that Mark had said something than how he volunteered for the experiment.

"I see we have a volunteer! You are accepted!" the voice from the center said as he walked through the crowd.

"Hello, friend! What is your name? My name is Jackson Wang! I'll be your temporary boyfriend for the next 4 days!"

Mark only stared at the boy named Jackson. His heart fluttered a bit, realizing that Jackson was much more attractive than he thought he would've been.

"Hello?" Jackson said while snapping in front of Mark's face.

"Mark Tuan," he responded shyly.

"Hi, Mark! Come with me! Let's grab a bite to eat," Jackson said while pulling Mark by the wrist.

The two arrived at the school's cafeteria and purchased meals. They found a comfy isolated area in the room.

"So, Mark. I assume you're okay with whatever I tell you to do right? I mean, it is an experiment and you must follow. Oh, assume you're gay as well?"

"Well, I'm not necessarily gay. I'm doing this for the money. Ju-just...explain to me why this whole thing--I mean how--I mean-- mean--uhhh..." Mark couldn't handle a full blown conversation with someone.

"You don't speak much do you? That's okay, it's cute." Mark's heart fluttered once again. He had never been called cute before. "This experiment is perfect for you! Afterall, I will be testing how people fall in love."

"I probably won't fall in love with you..."

"Well, we'll see after 4 days. Tomorrow counts as day 1, so meet me at my dorm tomorrow at 10 AM. Okie dokie?"

"F-fine."

******DAY 1******

Mark lazily got out of bed and began to get ready for the meeting with Jackson. He pulled out the slip of paper with Jackson's dorm number on it. Luckily, it wasn't very far away. It was only 5 doors away.

Mark grabbed his keys, phone, and wallet, and finally exited his room.

408....408....he thought to himself. Ah, here it is.

Mark gently rapped on the door two times. Within less than 10 seconds, Jackson opened the door. Jackson was standing in the doorway...shirtless. Mark's eyes widened at the sight of perfectly chiseled abs and pecs. He could feel his face flush a burnt pink.

"First part of day 1 has already been accomplished!" Jackson exclaimed happily.

"Wh-what?" Mark stuttered.

"I purposely came to the door without a shirt on. I thought that you would fancy the sight, haha. Turns out that my prediction was correct! You dig my body, and that's one of the first steps of love!"

"No....it's not like that..."

"Whatever, Mark! You're blushing! If that's not a dead giveaway, then I don't know what is!"

"I--uh--um..."

"Don't have to keep conjugating me, bro. Relax, we'll have fun today!"

"K-kay."

"Okay, come inside!" Mark shyly walked into Jackson's organized dorm room.

"Mark, you sit on that couch right there. I'll be out in just a few moments," Jackson said with a wink. It was enough to make Mark's heartbeat quicken.

After what seemed like an eternity, Jackson finally came out of his room. What Mark saw absolutely stunned him.

Jackson's entire body was covered in oil. It made every single aspect of him stand out. His muscles looked enticing to Mark. He felt the sudden urge to run his hands along Jackson's body, but resisted the urge by gripping his jeans.

Jackson began to rub himself sexually and started to grunt. This made Mark's face immediately turn crimson. He could no longer stand looking at Jackson, as he grew shy of what was happening in front of his eyes.

"Aaaaand, day 1 is over!" Jackson cheered.

"Wh-what? I really don't know what this is supposed to prove..."

"It's simple! I believe that most people grow attraction to someone through looks. In most cases, people become infatuated with good looking others. When they see someone attractive, they crave that person, which I think eventually leads to love. I'm not entirely sure, which is why you are my test subject!"

"O-oh..." Mark had nothing else to say. He couldn't look at Jackson in the eyes. "I should get going now since the experiment is done..."

Jackson took hold of Mark's chin and his face towards him.

"Oh, and Mark? Just wanted to let you know if you didn't know already...but you my friend, are definitely gay."