Part 4

Mark was taken aback by Jackson's words. Had he really begun to fall in love with Jackson? It couldn't be possible.

"Okay, day 3 begins tomorrow," Jackson began. "Tomorrow at my dorm, evening."

"Will do..."

******DAY 3******

Mark dressed casually in sweatpants and jersey. He could care less about how he looked right now. Afterall, he was only going a few doors down.

He proceeded to Jackson's dorm room. Upon arrival, Mark knocked on the door. Jackson opened up in less than 3 seconds.

Jackson was dressed in a white t-shirt and leggings with a sinking crotch. It made Jackson look shorter, but he still looked cute. Even Mark thought he looked adorable.

"Welcome! Have a seat on the couch!"

Mark did as he was told. He patiently waited for the next 'test' that Jackson would perform on him.

Jackson sat next to him, body snuggling extremely close. Mark's heartbeat quickened for the hundredth time in his life, and his body stiffened. As expected, Jackson busted out his phone to enter data into his phone.

Mark began to feel irritated at the fact that he was only being used as an experiment. Jackson probably never loved him. He was just a test subject. It made him feel worthless and useless.

"Mark, let's play a fun game!"

"What game?"

"I have Just Dance 4!"

"Out of all the games there are in the world, you have that."

"Of course! It's a fun game! Come on, just try it!"

"Well it's the only game you have. Not like I have any other option."

"Hehehe, true! Okay let's start!"

Jackson popped in the disc into his XBOX and turned the TV on. He looked ridiculous as he tried to activate the Kinect motion senser. Mark got a kick out of it. It was so funny that he began to chuckle.

"What's so funny?!"

"You..."

"Oh, be quiet! These things are hard to calibrate alright?!" Jackson whined. The smile never came off of Mark's face.

Finally, the game started. Mark was given the lovely opportunity to choose a song. The songs listed were tracks that Mark had never even heard of. He just choose a random one after 5 minutes of searching.

An upbeat song started playing. It was extremely fast. The character on the TV screen was dressed in a cheerleading outfit. She was dancing sexually, and Mark immediately felt anxious of the dance moves to come.

The first motion was to pelvic thrust left and right. Of course, Jackson danced with no shame, while Mark did slight movements. It resulted in many misses.

"Mark! What are you doing?! That's not how it's done!" Jackson yelled over the loud music.

He walked over to Mark and stood behind him. Unexpectedly, he bucked his hips into Mark's ass, causing him to raise his own pelvis and arch his back.

"There we go! That's how it's done!" Jackson exclaimed.

Mark felt extremely warm. He felt a rush of blood tingle his crotch, making him semi-hard. His eyes widened, realizing what was happening to his dick. Fear struck his body, and he prayed to god that Jackson wouldn't see it.

The song finished, and the results showed that Jackson had won by a landslide. Jackson did a victory dance and wiped the sweat from his forehead. Mark quietly took a seat on the couch, using a pillow to cover his half-boner.

On his way to sit down, Jackson clumsily tripped on the rug, causing him to fall on Mark with his full body weight. Mark grunted from the impact. Jackson's arms slammed into the couch's backrest. One knee landed in between Mark's thighs, just inches away from his crotch.

Jackson lifted his head from Mark's shoulder and gave him a sexy glare. He bit his lip to get more of a reaction out of Mark. He could see that Mark was blushing, and his breath wavered. Slowly, Jackson leaned in to Mark's lips.

Their lips touched for a few seconds. Jackson began to move his lips. Mark timidly kissed him back. Jackson applied more force into the kiss, quickening his pace. His arms wrapped around Mark's neck. At this point, Mark kissed back with the same amount of force. Jackson was shocked by Mark's audacity. Before pulling away, Jackson lightly bit Mark's lower lip and tugged at it.

Jackson immediately got off of Mark and took out his phone to enter data. Mark unexpectedly placed himself over Jackson's body and slammed his hand into the wall. He took his phone and threw it to the side.

Mark leaned into Jackson until he was an inch away from his lips.

"I'm sick of you only using me as a test subject."