KNUCKLINA!!!!

I was struggling to breathe under water and was terrified of dying from drowning. It wasn't until I saw a green light that surrounded me and I felt my tail returning then I started to breathe. "There much better~" he said as he swam to some other cave in the dark caverns. "Ya know it was a stupid mistake letting you try to stay on land maybe I should've done three days. Oh well because you're mine now~ oh I waited three years for you to turn 18 so I could take you as my bride." He laughed wickedly pinning me to the wall. I felt the tentacle around my mouth lower and start rubbing on my breast. "Let me go!!! He kissed me the deal is gone!!!!" I begged and I felt another tentacle rubbing the other breast while a sucker goes over one of my nipples. "A-ahah~" a moan slipped. "True but you shouldn't have won so easily." He hissed and starts licking my neck. "Such perfect skin on such a perfect body~ oh I can't wait to make love to you~" he said and sucks on my neck. "Please stop!"

Mephlies pov

I bow the sea king as he approached me and we started to talk. I heard a splash but at first I thought it was just water hitting the rocks until I looked over to where my soon to be bride was standing and didn't see her. "KNUCKLINA?!" I yelled and the mer family turned to look. Her sister quickly swam over and held up a black scaled. "SCOURGE TOOK HER!!!" She yelled. "We need to find her now!" The king said. "I want to come with you!" I yelled and he looked at me. "Give me a tail my king I won't let him take away my wife." I said and he smiled with approval. He placed his trident in the water and I felt my legs merge. I looked down a saw a teal and black striped tail and immediately started swimming ahead. Somehow I caught her scent and followed it. "Don't worry my love I'm coming" I said with her Family following me.

Knucklina pov

I cried as his hands start gliding up my body roughly and ripped off my shell bra that was already tearing from the two tentacles that were already sucking and rubbing on my breasts. I screamed when he bit down on my shoulder the. I was gagged again. "Shhhhh can't have no one elses here you my sweet~" he said and licks his bite wound. "I'm ready to make love to you now my princess~" he said and I closed my eyes waiting for the pain. "AGH!" He yelled making me open my eyes and I saw his black blood coming out of his shoulder. I looked up and my heart swelled when saw Mephlies..... WITH A TAIL! "GET AWAY FROM HER!!!" He yelled and bolted to scourge punching him. His tentacles loosened and I swam away. I saw my father who was now in a scary rage seeing me. "Tiki cover her up!" He yelled and bolts with my brother to join the fight. I watched helplessly as scourge wraps Mephiles up in his demon tentacles but Mephiles managed to escape and lay another punch on him. Stone came from behind and sliced the tentacles off making scourge scream in pain. My father finished him off with the glow of his trident and scourge was nothing but bubbles and coral pieces. Yet before anyone could celebrate I noticed his stingrays swimming quickly to Mephiles. I broke out of my sisters grip and snatched my father trident before I impaled them both just as their stinger blades were about to stab him in his heart from behind. The trident glows and they become what my father did to scourge. "Knucklina" I turn and saw Mephiles who covers me. "Are you ok? He didn't...." "No what you see is all that he's done but he was about to.... Thank Neptune you came" I hugged him tightly and my father takes back his trident. "Wait how did you get—" "He wanted to help you and demanded me for a tail so he could come to your aid so I granted it. My boy you truly love my daughter and prove to me that not all mobians are bad. There for I fully give you both my blessing to marry" he said and I hug him. "Thank you daddy" I said.

We returned to the surface and my father gave us back our legs.