Wedding dress

Blaze brushed my hair as I looked at myself in the mirror wearing a pearl necklace my mother wore on her wedding day. Vanilla walks up with a couple of small pearls and threaded some in my hair. Today is my wedding day and in just a couple of hours I'll be married to my prince. They helped me into my wedding dress which was a off the shoulder long sleeve lace a-line dress.

"Ok now my dear now just sit and relax we will bring you something to eat" vanilla said and I thank her

"Ok now my dear now just sit and relax we will bring you something to eat" vanilla said and I thank her. Her and Blaze leave as I walk to the balcony of my room and look out to the wedding boat seeing the cake, food and flowers being brought aboard. I see my sister and brother decorating the sides with help from my father. Then i caught a glimpse of my prince walking into the garden with clear wedding nerves and Shadow was calming his brother making me giggle and they looked up making me hide. "Yes you got yourself a good one Mephiles you're extremely lucky. Perhaps after you return from your honeymoon I'll be getting married myself." He smiled. "So Blaze is the one who you want as your queen?" Mephiles asked they know I'm up here. "Well of course she's kind, very smart, and knows how to talk to others. She's got a true heart and I'm seeing it shine in her beauty." "She's really changed you brother" "She has I'm a lucky man myself" shadow said and I was smiled for blaze. "Ok let's head back before you ruin your tux" he said. "Knucklina are you ok?" Blaze asked seeing me. "Yep looks like you might get married soon yourself since prince shadow might ask for your hand while me and Mephiles are on our honeymoon" I winked and she smiled while blushing. "R-really?" She asked and I nodded. "You that would make us sister in laws" I said and we squeaked in excitement. "Ok ok Anyways that aside here" she puts on pearl bracelet with a single light blue pearl. "Oh it's beautiful Blaze." I said and hugged her. "Figure you need a something barrow and something blue." She said and hugged me back. She leaves the room again to get in the boat as instructed since it was almost time. I smiled at myself in the mirror once more and head to the door. When I opened it there stood a woman I never seen before. She had long dark blue hair, a stunning body, and light blue eyes. I looked down and saw she was in a wedding dress similar to mine except with a blue sash with a diamond star in the middle and her neck and shoulders covered. "Who are you?" I asked. "The name is Starene princess of the kingdom of starlight. And you little fish are not marrying Mephiles because I was suppose to be his princess not some fishy bitch." She growled and walked into my room slamming the door. I tossed a vase at her and she catches it then tossed it back at me. I couldn't react and it hits me making the pearls that was threaded in my hair fall out. My heels caught on the train of my dress and I fall back. "Now I will make sure you don't make it down the isle." She said and quickly ties my wrist and ankles. She gags me before grabbing my bouquet and veil before smiling at me as she shuts the door. I hear the lock and I couldn't scream for help.

I'm going to loose Mephiles to this bitch.