𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞, 𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐭, 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Please- mhhh~~ e-enough-"

Taehyung tried to push himself away, groaning and sobbing as he was held down firmer.

He struggled as hard as he could and arched his back, shivering when Jungkook trailed kisses down his neck.

Jungkook's eyes clouded with lust as he watched Taehyung's writhing form.

"Are you trying to seduce me or something??"

Jungkook whispered.

"Well it won't work, because I fell in love with you already."

His words sent steamy breaths over Taehyung's glistening skin, causing the boy to yelp scaredly.

Taehyung wasn't even in the state to listen. The words that Jungkook said sincerely came off as perilous and mocking to him.

He threw his head back, breathing out groans as Jungkook attacked his lower abdomen, leaving hickeys everywhere.

His loud moans of pleasure were mixed with wails of mental pain.

"I-ahh~ m-master--"

Taehyung cried as Jungkook's lips travelled to his tip, making him buck his hips again.

"Have you never been touched here??"

Jungkook's hand jacked him off as Taehyung screamed in pleasure.

"N-NO- A-AHH- PLEASE STOP M-MHH-AHH-"

"You like that, huh??"

Jungkook taunted as he grinded down on the sensitive Taehyung, who's blindfold was wet with tears.

Taehyung let out a loud whimper as Jungkook increased the friction and started to kiss up his jaw line.

"I-AHH- stop..stop it-"

Taehyung begged, trying to avoid the pleasure he was recieving.

His eyes reeled back and he groaned as Jungkook traced a finger down his chest while still grinding on him.

"Taehyung..."

Jungkook murmured mellowly, ignoring the whimpers and fear-infused protests that left Taehyung's lips.

"I..."

"I love you."

Taehyung groaned as Jungkook's large palms came to forcefully separate his thighs.

"Please..."

"Please give me another chance.."

"HMM-"

Taehyung's eyes went as wide as saucers as Jungkook started licking him again.

The loud slurping sound that Jungkook made with every hungry lick was stimulating him further until he was gone over the edge.

His lips hung open as he let out a loud cry, his stomach muscles loosening as he climaxed.

His legs shook at the intensity of the orgasm.

He flushed when he realised that Jungkook had been staring right at him the whole time, basking in his adorable facial expressions.

"You like it when I lick you so much, don't you, kitty?"

Taehyung shook his head vigorously, lips trembling.

"N-no master."

Jungkook tilted his head seductively, leaning down his face closer to the poor boy's.

"Ah, ah, ah~ Lieing isn't a good option here, pretty~"

Taehyung didn't know where the pet names came from but they automatically made blood rush to his cheeks.

"M-master- I-"

Jungkook smirked wider.

"It's Jungkook, to you, pretty."

"B-bu-"

"But?"

Jungkook tilted his head, staring Taehyung right in the eye with more intensity which continuously scared the shit out of the boy.

Taehyung took a breath, steadying himself despite the fact that his own buyer had just given him oral sex. Forcefully.

"That's one of the rules..."

Taehyung trailed off as Jungkook rested his head on his stomach.

The man simply grinned at him.

"Then let's break some rules, shall we??"

"That rule was created by you!!"

Taehyung gasped right after his exclamation. Oh god now he was going to get it.

Even Jungkook looked surprised for a minute but then he recovered and smirked, even wider when he saw Taehyung's nervous expression.

Taehyung breathed heavily, lost in terror-filled thoughts until..

Jungkook got up, still on top of him.

He suddenly reached a hand to the back of Taehyung's head.

A few seconds and the silk cloth fell from his eyes, slipping from his eyes.

His immediately clenched his eyes shut, imprepared for the light.

Jungkook chuckled amusedly.

"Open your eyes, darling." He drawled.

Taehyung hesitated for a minute, then opened his eyes blearily, blinking.

But his eyes immediately widened as he scanned his surroundings, head spinning as he gazed into the huge chandelier in the middle of the cieling.

He was suddenly caught off guard, letting out a loud moan as he suddenly felt soft, plump lips around his nipple.

He jolted, body quivering in delight.

"You've never touched yourself even here, darling??"

Taehyung could only curse and groan as Jungkook immediately resumed sucking, teeth grazing all the most sensitive parts, not giving him a chance to speak.

His pink tongue swirled around the rosy bud, making him shake in pleasure.

He twisted around at the sensual way Jungkook was holding him. The way he was doing it so slow, like he didn't want it to end.

"They're soft."

Taehyung couldn't help the small groan that left his mouth as Jungkook lightly bit a sensitive part.

He was twisting and whimpering, groaning and moaning as Jungkook sucked on his chest, littering it with blotches of hickeys.

His nipples were bruised and red, and all that time, Jungkook had made sure to force him to maintain eye contact, holding his attention prisoner.

"Fuck, you're so pretty, Kim Taehyung."

He snuggled up into the centre of the brunette's chest

"I want to eat you up.."

-----

Taehyung throws his head back into the silk sheets yet again. His eyes are clenched shut and his plump lips are parted, letting out sensual, heavenly cries of pleasure.

Jungkook, who was currently licking his ass into the sheets despite his unwilling protests. Eating him out as of he were an animal, starved for days and then presented with the feast that was Taehyung.

"You taste unbelievably sweet, Taehyung."

With that, he holds eye contact with Taehyung, gaze percing as he pushes his mouth in further, deepening his tongue inside, eliciting a surprised whimper from the angel that was writhing below him.

𝐓𝐁𝐂...

[I wanted to abandon this book. Guess I couldn't help it. But just for the record, this is the last update]