Trauma

~Trauma~

~Trauma~

2 days later
Jack hadnt talked to Luka in 2 days.He didnt know if he was angry at him or angry at himself.But either way.anything Luka said to him went in one ear and out the other
                                          Present

Jack was sitting on the window sketching.It was kind of hard to ignore someone when you live with them and have no where else to go.Luka was just sitting on the bed.Scrolling through his phone."Jack how long are we gonna do this" Luka says as he turns his head to look at the boy.Jack sighs quietly and ignores him."jack please."
No answer
Jacks POV
Does this dumb ass bitch really think im about to talk to him.After what happened the other day?!Hell no.Doesn't he know how embarrassing that was to cry in front of someone i havent even known for a week.And i wasnt even crying i was fucking sobbing!God if i could erase that from both of our memories i would.He stands up and walks towards me.Shit.Hes pissed.I continue to look at my journal.Well.Lukas journal.I suddenly feel the journal snatched out of my hands.I look up at that little demon with an irritated look."oh so i gotta take the journal for you to look huh" Luka says.I roll my eyes and get up.I try to walk away but he grabs my waist and pulls me back.Woah.I look up at his then down at his hands on my waist.He looks at the window signaling me to sit back down.I sit again."im sorry ok.I shouldn't have done that 2 days ago" He says as he gives me the journal and sits on the beancbag.

"You think thats why im mad?"I say.
This is how he looks in the moment
                \/

This is how he looks in the moment                \/

"I thought Thats why" he shrugs.He stare at him blandly.Dumbass."wait.are you mad because you cried?" He says as he grins.I was gonna lie but he wouldn't believe me so i just stayed quiet.Even worse idea."awww" Luka teases.I roll my man eyes.God he's gonna hold this over my head.He gets up.He groan as i put the notebook over my face."no don't hide now" He laughs.I hate him.He takes the notebook and throws   it."wait" Luka says as his face goes serious."why are you embarrassed to cry in front of me?" He asks me.Great.Now i have to explain."its embarrassing.."im a boy.Im not supposed to cry" I mutter I feel my hand begin to shake.Memories from my mother beating me senseless after a tear rolled down my face begin flooding my mind.As i zone out i feel someone cup my face."who told you that dumb shit" He says.Fuck.
Lukas Piv