The sound of glass shattering was heard as Juniper gave a massive wave of bloodlust. Many of the Remnant people were cursing their counterparts. While Jaune's family, harem, and friends from Fódlan are getting more and more angry. Shirou can already tell that all hell will let loose when they react to Darth Jaune's story. So he must prepare to use his ultimate trump card when that time comes.

"Jaune I know that this is priceless coming from me of all people. But you really need to get better friends." Felix told Jaune with a rare sight of concern. When Felix of all people shows such concern, you know that the situation was bad. "Don't worry about it. After all, I have you guys." Jaune said with a blinding smile. Jaune's Fódlan friends smile while his Remnant friends felt heartbroken hearing that.
________________________________________________________________________________________

Winter: Hold it!!

Everyone looks to Winter, as she went to address one important detail about all this.

Winter: So are you telling us that all of your transcripts were revealed by Cardin and faced the exact same kind of torment as him?

As Winter refers to her Jaune, who is shocked that their transcripts were also revealed. Guess there is something in common with his versions from different worlds.

Jaune (Rider)/(FGO)/(Darth): Yes.

Jaune (Anos): I'll get to that point later on in the story.

Ozpin: 'So the one thing that caused these versions of Jaune to get stronger was because of his transcripts. Now that is interesting to hear'

Jaune (Rider): Back to my story, I was ready to end it all in the Emerald Forest but met two individuals that gave me the powers you saw just minutes ago.

It now shows the Emerald Forest where Tsukasa and Sougo gave Jaune the powers of the Kamen Riders.

Jaune (Rider): I saved Remnant from all kinds of evil and made a name for myself, I was nicknamed the "Masked Rider"

In the Universe of Kamen Rider Jaune, Jaune can be seen using multiple forms of the Riders to save and protect Remnant. Such as using Kamen Rider Vulcan to dispatch a number of Bandits, Kamen Rider Grease destroying hordes of Grimm, Kamen Rider Zero-One dealing with Rogue Huntsmen, Kamen Rider Accel capturing Criminals in Vale. Even the fight between him and Raven Branwen, where he can be seen defeating her using Kamen Rider Thouser.

________________________________________________________________________________________

"He seems weak." Salami comments. "Oh, really?" Shirou said with some snark. "You think you are more powerful than the Kamen Riders? Then tell me Salami. Do you have the power to destroy all of Space and Time, no less rule it? Do you have the power to create Black Holes that can destroy worlds or even have the ability to destroy said worlds and travel them? Can you stop time? Have the powers of a True God? Travel through time? Can you destroy the world in one kick?" He asks Salami, and she merely looks away in anger. "You are merely an ant towards the Kamen Riders and their enemies." Shirou says, which pissed off Tyrian and was blasted away by Anos.

"Apricity was right in her journals, she's truly a disgrace to this Family." Liam says in a hushed tone. "Her arrogance will lead to her downfall." Alsie says with Juniper and Liam agreeing. Cinder on the other hand now wants the Kamen Rider's powers so she can become a goddess. Meanwhile a certain monster hunting Dead Apostle felt someone thinking something very heretical. "As the reaper of my lord. I swear I will find this heretic and purge them." The Dead Apostle declares before leaving.
________________________________________________________________________________________