I was only six weeks pregnant so the baby wasn't visible in the ultrasound still I wanted to show it to them.

As Ezekiel returned and stood by my side, I held his hand and said to everyone, "We have an announcement."

Marcelo leaned back on the couch, sipping his whiskey. "If you say you are pregnant then I am punching him."

Ezekiel and I shared an amused look. Shit, here goes the surprise.

I held out the ultrasound for everyone to see. "Yes, I am pregnant."

A hush fell over the room, everyone staring at us blankly, their eyes flitting to the ultrasound picture of our baby.

It was broken by Cyrus, who jumped to his feet, smiling widely. "I am going to be an Uncle?!"

"Yes", Ezekiel and I chuckled.

He punched the air in excitement. "Yes!"

Marcelo was still sitting there in shock while Lili was smiling and she congratulated me, asking how far I was.

Smiling, Ezekiel raised a brow at Marcelo, challenging him. 

My brother's eyes narrowed at him as he got. "You wipe that smug look off your face before I punch you. She is just twenty!"

Ezekiel shrugged, pulling me closer and kissing my temple. "So what? She is happy so you should also be happy."

"Ha", Cyrus intervened, smirking. "He is just jealous that I am going to be a cooler uncle than him. I mean no kids like their Uncle to be so grumpy."

Marcelo playfully shoved him away. "We will see who will be a better Uncle."

"Okay." Cyrus grinned.

Marcelo came over to me, finally giving me a small smile as he dropped a kiss on my hair. "Congratulations."

Smiling, I hugged him.

.
.
.

A YEAR LATER...

EZEKIEL

Our twin boys turned out to be very quiet and easy kids. Zaire and Zayden were like me in their mannerisms as Chiara liked to say. Disciplined and well-behaved.

Look-wise, they were a combination of us. Zaire had her emerald eyes and my deep brown hair while Zayden had my hazel eyes and his mother's dark hair. They were perfect.

My wife was the strongest woman in the world. With my support and care, she managed everything.

Those nine months were not easy for us, especially her. She would have severe mood swings, morning sickness and whatnot. 

Sometimes she would wake up in the middle of the night and cry for no reason at all. I didn't mind that, I simply used to pull her in my arms and let her cry, assuring her that everything would be okay.

She gave me my very own family and couldn't be more grateful to her. I just love her, more than I could ever express.

My wife walked ahead of me while I carried my four-month-old sons in my arms as we went inside her brothers' and my brother's home.

Hearing a commotion coming in from the kitchen, Chiara gave me a curious look and we both made our way towards it.

We both were surprised to find Marcelo, Silvio and Cyrus arguing among themselves while they all wore aprons and tried to cook...?

"That's not how you are supposed to do it." Marcelo threw a kitchen towel on Cyrus's face.

"Oh, really? As if you are some chef!" Cyrus threw his hands in the air.