Erotica 🕑

Asmo whimpers, being thrown on the bed.

"You're an embarrassment."

The demoness hissed at the sin. She took her time grazing the pointy end of her tail at his sensitive skin. With the slightest touch of it, sent shivers up his spine.

"I'm sorry..."

"It wasn't your time, it was that angel. Can't you control your dick?"

"I'm sorry-ah!"

She inserts her tail in his hole swirling it around. He could only fully lay on the bed as he feels her touch his flesh inside.

Este grips his penis making sure it's tight enough for him to be unable to cum. Doing so, she explored inside finding that one spot.

Asmo realised this too late when she pressed it with her tail. He arches his back, putting his hand on his mouth to stop himself from moaning.

The sin wanted to make her frustrated so she'd do more... And he know well how she likes hearing elicit noises from her victim.

Just as he expected, she was frustrated at his action. It earned him a slap on the tip of his member making the poor sin hiss in pain.

But it was what he wanted, he wanted her to hurt him so bad it felt good. He wanted her to put marks all over his body to know that he is the one she chose. Asmodeus is the one she wants to marry out of all the sins.

He was intentionally frustrating the demoness fully aware of what the consequence will be.

It happened with Lucifer. And like the sin of lust he is... Of course he wanted it as well.

Her touch.

There was no giving in. Este sped up her assault, licked, kissed, and sucked on her nipples... Even pumped his erection.

She was amused, as expected the sin of lust has so much yet so little control of his own desire. So much that he's able to hold back himself from giving those sweet noises... Yet so little to purposely make her frustrated.

In the middle of their heat, Asmo could only gasp as unfamiliar hand wraps around his neck. His eyes looks at her body morphing into something else.

His dick twitched seeing her turn to her male form, her muscles growing twice the size and her tail that was inside him increasing as well.

In a matter of seconds he felt fuller than ever.

He tried to control his breathing, getting used to the new size.

"What's the matter, Prince Asmodeus? You look like your still a virgin even though you're not."

Her?... His?... Estes voice octaves lower than what it sounded earlier.

"E-Este~..."

"Ezra"

Asmo yelps when he retracts his tail abruptly... Then lined his penis on his hole.

The sin's eyes widen, compared to the size of his tail this will definitely not fit.

"Wait- Est- Ezra. Wait, wait, it's too much. I won't be able-"