A call away 🌹

It's almost midnight and poor Theodore is left alone in the house. Normally his mistress would be home around nine or ten in extent but lately she's been out for too long. At first he thought her job's maybe becoming more hectic... but it began to bother him noticing his time with her are getting less and less frequent.

As much as possible the boy didn't want to bother Este with her work however his body is getting more desperate and lonely. He picked up his phone, looking at her number and hesitating to press the call button.

Theo eventually pressed it, waiting patiently to be picked up.

The ringing ends but unfortunately she didn't pick up. He tried again, and again, and again... No answer.

One last time he tried before setting it aside to fix the throbbing pain between his thighs. Theodore slowly pulls up his skirt, imagining it's his mistress. His back gently rest on the pillows as his finger teased his own cock barely putting pressure on it.

Just like how she'd tease him.

Theo's hips jerked up from the simple touch having his need unfulfilled for the past days, weeks.

He started with his balls, cradling it and rubbing with his thumb... Then the base... Body... Until pre cum came out while he kept teasing his tip. It immediately hardened, now able to stand on its own without his hands support. Theodore watched his penis for a while thinking of how Estella's face would look proud if she's the one who'd done the teasing.

A shuddered breathe trembled his body, refraining himself from touching his dick again to build up more edging all while torturing himself for only looking at it. Seconds past his hand quickly reached out to pump it in a tight grip.

The pre cum lubricated the friction in a pleasurable way as poor Theodore became a moaning mess. From the sudden stimulation after a torture of no touching did the feeling become much more pleasant.

He jerked himself, his hips bucking up his hand. Sweet moans left his mouth not holding back how loud he is given he's alone. When he's on the verge of cumming he tightened his grip trying to suppress it from coming out.

Once he successfully stopped it he layed there whimpering for a while almost crying. His delicate mouth whispered "i miss yous" arching his back from denial of relief.

After he relaxed a bit Theo opened the nightstand drawer grabbing the strap on and remote. He was careful of his movements given that his dick is sensitive and the smallest touch sends his heart in a beat.

Before he inserts the strap on in his ass he decides to make it easier for him. Theodore opened his mouth, starting with the tip to lick it all over. With every bob of his head, he deepens it making sure to leave saliva all over. Half way and he already started slightly choking often hitting his uvula.

Little by little, having a hard time he finally got used as his reflexes on choking now is getting manageable. Taking in the whole thing it passed inside his esophagus, way past the fleshy lobe.

Being satisfied of how slippery it is, he immediately carefully penetrated the strap on in his ass in desperation. It went in smoothly, but his tight hole made it still a challenge to put in.

Theodore pulled in and out trying to loosen up his hole and building up the speed. At one of his movement he accidentally hits his prostate earning a loud scream of moan.

His hand let go of the strap on to squeeze on the pillow, whilst his other being bitten by his own teeth. The boy pants squeezing and opening his ass hole around the dildo. After calming down for some time he reaches for the remote to press a button.

Set on the lowest vibration the strap on inside him vibrated, tickling his insides. Theo counted one to three, before pressing the remote on the highest vibration. His hips jerked forward, feeling his internal played with.

Theo thrust onto air, wanting friction as desperate moans and groan left his adorable lips. He took a pillow and stuffing it between his thighs before pathetically humping on it.

He thrusted onto the pillow like a male rabbit in the middle of mating.

One last thrust and he came on the pillow, his dick pleasured, and the strap on still vibrating in him at the highest level.

It wasn't enough.

The poor boy cried, "Mistress!... Please help me!..." As if his pleas would be heard.

Whimpers and sobs left the neglected sub's mouth.

After collecting himself, he went for round two.

...

..

.

Theodore lay there flatly, the strap on still inside him on a lower vibration. Poor boy was too tired to hear his mistress car arrive. He was a bit zoned out, playing mindlessly with his hair thinking it's Este's hand.

The door opened, his eyes slowly shifts towards it. Este's hand put down her phone away from her ear to end the call. Shocked, hitting with realization the sub looked at his phone seeing his call had been ended. He was too desperate to notice his call had been picked up, which meant she heard everything.

"I-I'm sorry..."

The sub immediately apologized but turning his vision back to her direction Este was immediately Infront of him with arms wide, engulfing him in a hug.

He whimpers, before it turned to a soft cry.

"You didn't spend time with me anymore..."

Theodore complained hitting her chest. "I'm sorry darling" Este apologized tightening her hold.

Theo whines not wanting to forgive her yet but he couldn't really blame her if she had to focus on her work. He reaches for the remote making eye contact with her with an intent. His thumb pressed on the highest level, emitting a buzzing sound. The sub's face contorted in a struggled pleasure, looping his legs around her thighs weakly.

Este's jaw is tight, trying to refrain herself from gulping but the satisfied expression on her femboy's face already speaks of how evident it was.

She harshly lifts up his hips to align the strap on her pelvis, tightly strapping it for better control. He shuddered, sucking in a breath just in time as his mistress pounded in the vibrating strap on to its fullest length.

With every thrust he screams, constricting the muscles on his abdomen to try and level the feeling. In between thrust he tries to squeeze in a question.

"Am- ackh!~... Am I gonna... Ha, Ha-... Ha~... Be pun- nghh~ nished? Mm~mmah!..."

His mistress did not respond, too focused on how she inserts inside him.

"Mistress!~"

"...Repeat it for me."

She bends near him, pausing for a while but circling her hips.

"Nghh..."

"Pardon?"

..

"...Am I going to be punished?..."

Este kissed his forehead, before wiping away some of his built up sweat. She slowly thrusts in and out while circling her hips. Theodore arches his back, feeling it swirl inside him... The tip specially giving the best pleasure as it move in and out.

"Well... I'm thinking of being considerate since I couldn't fulfill your needs. Do you think you need punishment? Touching yourself without my permission?"

Theo opened one of his tightly closed eyes, leaning up to lick her cheek.

"I want to punish you mistress."