Fuck buddy 🧸

~{Darius}~

I bite my nails, wondering why she hasn't texted me yet. How long do I have to wait? Did she forget about me and have more important clients other than me? But I payed more than them...

Fuck.

Maybe this is her way of torturing me, this is edging right?

Right?

She'll text me-

Ping!

...

...

I scramble to pick up my phone... Disappointed to see it's just one of my work colleagues. This is driving me nuts!

Watching those porn didn't help at all. I thought it'd help but it only made things worse.

Ping!

I roll my eyes looking through the message, eyes widening at the bolded out name.

Mistress Estella.

Quickly opening the message it was short.

[4:00pm sharp.]

********

From my desperation I ended up 30 minutes earlier coming to her house. I let myself inside, just like how any other client she has. Upon entering my face turns to a shock.

Multiple men lay exhausted on the living room some on the kitchen. One was even too exhausted to get off the dining table... Fucked to oblivion.

I couldn't help but gulp as I near her bedroom—anger pestering my chest for some reason.

My body stood Infront of her door, the nerves on my body becoming alert. My muscles felt limp, and my bones seems on the verge of giving up from supporting my body.

Before I muster the courage to knock the door opened, revealing her.

Mistress Estella's skin glistened with sweat, complementing her slightly tanned skin. Her brows were furrowed probably feeling exhausted from this men.

"You're early."

God... No, goddess...

"I... Yes, mistress."

"Well? Step aside."

Oh right. I gave her way as she walked towards her bathroom with her back muscles flexing. Entering the room there was only one male on the bed.

He looked... Like a masterpiece.

Mistress Estella's mark littered his skin and his body occasionally makes a tiny jolt from whatever he received. Seeing someone like this made by her... A part of me wished I would've seen it.

The man catches my eyes and I finally see his face. He might be around my age but maybe a year or two younger?

He looked terribly exhausted but there's still a glint of lust wondering.

"Wait over there."

I flinched hearing her voice. She gives me an uncaring look before it looked like she's expecting something. Hurriedly I walked toward where she wanted me to wait.

~{Estella}~

"Hey baby, how are you feeling?"

Leon mumbles something incoherent and I move closer to try and hear him.

"Speak louder love."

"...why is someone here?"

"Don't worry about him darling, he's another client that came early. You don't mind an audience do you?"

My baby burries his head on the pillows, shying away.

"Aw don't be like that. You're beautiful you know."

"That's not it... He's going to see me... Do it."

"I'll try my best to cover you okay? And look."

He peers down, looking shocked at what I had brought.

"I'm sure you can take it."

"N-no! Ella I can't!"

"Sh..."

"No!"

Slap.

He winces, whimpering as he touched his cheek.

"Take it. You like it rough anyways."

"F-fuck..."

I put lube on the strap on before lining myself as Leon's body remained stiff from anticipation. Slowly, carefully, my hips thrust forward and he lets out the sweetest groan.

He wasn't even moaning... It's just him— struggling to take in the wideness.

His hand grip the sheets while the other holds on my arm that's beside his head. The sight makes me want to ram it in, so I can see him in pain but that's not wise.

Leon's first time getting pegged.

"Good job."

"Ellie..."

"Yes?"

"Ellie..."

"I'm listening."