Assassin's demise 🗡️

Este walks the empty hallway, guards on standby within and outside her fortress.

It was dim, having only lanterns as a source of light, though it was beautiful as it's complimented by the moonlight. For once her place looked like a home to her instead of a stronghold for survival. Her hooded robe slid on the floor that reflected everything like water.

She walked without a single noise, making the guards think of how lethal their lord is. The metal shoes underneath her robe and still no sound emmits from her movements.

Wind blows through one of the large opened window.

"Did none of you thought of closing this?"

Este's voice seemed to rumble despite the calm tone she used. The guards nearby looked down in apology as one tried to scurry and close it immediately.

She put up her hand to stop him before moving to close it.

Zip!  

An arrow made a tear through her hood that hid her face. The guards immediately formed a barrier Infront of her with their sheilds as she steps back. Looking at the arrow that has now stuck on the wall, it fluttered something light.

Este neared the arrow calmly, taking it off the wall to see a fabric with a scribble on it. She unties it, reading the note.

'You're watched, Give yourself now before I take you by force.'

Painted with a red ink, is an all too familiar mark. This person had been the new talk between her other connections. The infamous assassin within people like her.

Upon further inspecting the arrow she noticed a small violet droplet that soaked the feather. Assuming it's a poison that this assassin put on the arrow.

"Agh!"

She whipped around seeing his knight get knocked down by this masked man.

They immediately stood up, charging towards the intruder with their swords. Her guards swung them effortlessly... Este made sure her guards weapons were light but lethal and effective.

Attack after attack she became irritated as their assaults are completely dodged. No wonder this person have become the talk... speed pared with strength, it's no wonder he has killed a lot.

Not to mention his moves are unique, unreadable and nothing from the recorded books of combats. His dagger glowed a fiery light earning her attention.

The man knocked down her guards, leaving them injured on the floor.

"Why not finish them?"

Shocked, he halts for a second not expecting a woman's voice.

He gathered himself running towards her his dagger shining ferociously from the channelled power his given it.

Thud!  

Manacled chains rose from the ground as it dragged him down, hitting his head on the floor with a thump. Her metal shoes clanked against the surface nearing him slowly.

"You poor thing... Your head's bleeding."

She took his still glowing dagger and flaunted it Infront of him mockingly, her blood red nails scratching the handle making the sensation course throughout his body.

The masked man struggled feeling his consciousness slip before completely losing grip.

"That's it? I expected too much from you."

Her disappointment was evident. Este looked at his guards giving them an irritated scoff for failing their duty. She ordered them to take him in one of the dungeons vaults despite their injured states.

------------

"Wa..."

"Wa... up..."

"Wake up."

The man widened his eyes feeling immense pain all over his body.

"Hak!- what?..."

He looked around, panicking more seeing his string of energy that's connected to his dagger is glowing. His eyes followed it to see the familiar robed woman hold his possession.

A wince came out of him from the headache and the fatigue of his muscles.

"Tell me everything."

Este's palm illuminated a reddish golden light while holding the dagger. The man's body burned having her power infiltrate his body through the connection.

"It's funny, you must be a low ranking human if you need an object to help you use your power. I can't believe you'd be stupid enough to take an assassin's job with this much risk."

His body continued to burn but was soon replaced with a soothing pleasure. He whips his eyes to her hand seeing she's rubbing circles on the handle.

The robe that covered her body slid down, revealing her curves and edges... A temptress, lustrous body that can make any man kneel with one sway.

She stepped, closing in on him dragging out the words with seduction. "Lets play a game... Shall we?"

He held eye contact with scowl and glare. The tip of her blood like nails slightly poking the under of his chin from making him look up.

"I'm curious, of what that head of yours hold. Tell me everything you know... The truths... And I'll make you feel good."

Estel licked the blade of his dagger once again making it manifest through out his body. The man shivered as the feeling was weird on his skin although it made him feel good there....

It was enough to have him leak, feeling like her tongue ran across it.

"Hangh~..."

Clanks of the chains made her laugh as he pulls on the restraints from the feeling.

"You're sick... I-if I don't tell... What then?"

. .

"You already know what, dear. Firstly, what's your name?"

"To hell with you!"

Drip.

A droplet of his blood splats on the floor, his own dagger having cut his skin. He winces as the tinge pain coursed around the wound.

"I don't mind littering cuts on your skin each one deeper than before."

"..."

"No one's even going to come for your rescue... Because they expect you to complete this am I right?"

The man grits his teeth, cursing under his breath.

"What's your name, darling."

...

..

"...Nakomi..."

"Good, I'll call you Komi."

Pleasure surges through his body unable to stop the moan that left his mouth. Estel is rubbing circles on the dagger with her palm illuminating with the reddish golden light.

"D- stop!..."

His knees gave out as Este stopped.

"Aren't I merciful? You tried to kill me and yet here I am giving you seventh heaven."

___________________________________________

I'm procrastinating, cliffhanger. 🎉