(⁠人⁠ ⁠•͈⁠ᴗ⁠•͈⁠)

After a year ,On Tae's  graduation ceremony :
Jungkook was waiting for tae to get ready."hyung how much time will u take,ur name will be announced soon" jk opened the door. "I am unable to tie this, pointing to his tie👔"tae pouted. "Wait ,I will do it"jk hurried up. "Jungkooka,.."tae surrounded his hands around jk tiny waist. "Yup!! It's done " jk smiled looking at his love.
"Hurry up my love u will be late" jk adjusted the tie properly. "Where my reward " tae started being clingy. "Wt reward,i am not the one who is giving u graduation 🎓 certificate university will u reward "jk teased. "I don't care if they give me a reward,but for now i want my reward from u " tae tightened the grip.

"Okay!! But on one condition,i will only kiss u u shouldn't kiss back" jk teasingly chuckled. "Okay 😾"tae sulked.jk held tae's collar and pulled into a kiss,biting taehyung lower lip. Jk was about to back away,tae pulled in. "Now let's go hungi!!" Jk groaned.
Pecked jk lips several times "let's go baby" . Taekook held their hands and moved to hall. Tae was called to take his graduation degree . More than tae ,jk was excited and happy for his love. He was clapping and chanting tae name. "Congratulations taehyung hungi" jk yelled. Tae received his graduation degree .

Tae after receiving the degree went to his baby and put his hat on his head. "Congratulations my hungi"jk hugged tae. "When r we marring ,shall we do it now?" Tae was ready . "Calm down my hungry bear,we have some rituals to get married"jk firmed his hug. "How many days should i have to wait?" Tae pulled a face . "Few days let hyungi"jk snuggled affectionately. Park seo Jeon and bogum congratulated tae .  Kook was in middle of the university. He  was busy taking to his friends.

Tae suprised jk by proposing in front of whole university. "                        Jung Kooki Jeon will u become Kim jungkook?"tae kneeled down with a bouquet his hands extended. Jk was oblivious for a second,his hungi is proposing him and revealed their relationship in front of everyone. He was happy. "YESSSS!! JEON TAEHYUNG " jk accepted his love.
Everyone cheered up for the eternal couple. "We r jealous of u both but happy for u guys " girls spoke up aloud,everyone chuckled.

Everything was set ready for taekook marriage. Before the marriage day night ,"hyung i can't sleep" jk held tae collar cuddling next to him."y?" Tae questioned. "I am excited as well as nervous for our wedding,I hope everything will go well tomorrow" jk uttered out his feelings. " Y r u worrying baby,ur hyungi will not leave u wt ever happens" tae assured.
"Let's leave abt it and talk about tomorrow's night session" tae said. "Huh?"
" Our Making out baby" tae smirked.
"Hyungi u r being a pervert " jk hit on tae chest.
"Only for u baby" tae chuckled."now sleep well ,we have to  look good tomorrow " tae wrapped jk and slept.

On the wedding day :
"My son is looking handsome"Mrs Jeon praised his son. "Definitely,I am beauty queen son,so I will be handsome anyways " jk hugged his mom. "I will  check if arrangment r going well" Mrs Jeon stated."okay!! Eomma " tae was getting ready in his room .he was insane going crazy to after jk. He entered jk room,just to look at his baby ,how does he look in his  weeding suit. Jk startled when someone hands surrounded his waist."hyung u scared me" jk calmed down. "How can a person be cute and hot at the same time" tae looked into the mirror where jk was infront of it.
"U too baby" jk was seducing with his voice. " Don't make me horny baby,i might loose control" tae smirked." Okay okay,now control urself and go to ur room" jk said."few moments to make u mine baby"tae whispered and left from there making jk flustered .

"Do you take Jeon  jungkook as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"priest stated.
"yes i do !!" Tae agreed.
"Do you take Kim  Taehyung as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"
"yes i do !!" Jk looked at his love.
"Tae kissed jk passionately with so much love " Mrs Jeon was on cloud nine seeing her son's happy together.

Everyone congratulated and blessed the couple . Roomates r now soulmates. Who had knew their fate and destiny made them together. Misunderstanding ,fights,love, happy,sad , affectionate , jealous every emotion made them come closer."Kim jungkook will u hold my hand forever ?" "Yes !! My Jeon taehyung" Both had come so far together ,supported each other  in their hard times. Taekook took the new apartment for beginning their new married life.

"Every time I see you, I fall in all over again".  --- Jungkook ((⁠人⁠ ⁠•͈⁠ᴗ⁠•͈⁠))

"All I need is love" ----Taehyung(❁'◡'❁)

----------------last part (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡---------------