Secret of tae(⁠ノ゚⁠0゚⁠)⁠ノ⁠~

The next day:
As Usual tae was not in the room. Jk was in his class. Jk relied from the guilt feeling. He didn't care about Rosa who was staring at him as if jk had snatched her belongings from her.
In class:
Teacher : good morning students
Students: good morning ma'am
Teacher: we r going to have
Sports competition. Interested students can enroll in and fill in the details required.
Students: okay ma'am
Students: students let's continue our class with grammar in English.
................
Jk filled in the form and enrolled in running competition.
Jk wanted to have practice so he went to hostel,go ready with sports shoes for practice in ground.
He did warm ups and exercise for core strength in his legs and for body.he practiced for 2 hours and got tired . By the time he reached hostel it was evening.🌆 Due to tiredness he slept😴
At 9:00 pm
Jk woke up from sleep . He washed his face and checked whether tae slept or not .
Jk pov:
I thought tae was sleeping but no he was not there. I looked around in the room But he was no where.
I went around to search for him .
I wanted to call him but i didn't had his number☹️. I searched whole hostel ,ground, cafeteria, canteen ,he was no where. I was tensed ,but i didn't lose hope again i went around running. I could sense my heartbeat📈 increasing
i stopped while climbing the steps .
I climbed all the steps of my university then i found a man who was sleeping on the terrace. Then i went near and saw he was none other than tae .
My heart calmed and i took deep breath. 😌
I knew down and saw his face . His face was beautiful and charming even while sleeping.
I took him on my shoulders and went to hostel.I could life my life seeing his face for lifetime. I Slowly put him on bed . I took a long breath after placing on bed  in room. He was mumbling in his sleep. I could say his face was worried. I thought he might had bad dream. He caressed his hair to comfort him. He calmed. I slept on the other side of bed. I wonder my he was at University terrace.
In the midnight:
Tae again had a bad dream his parents. He was out of Breath due to fear . He was panting. He didn't take his anxiety pills.he was trying to wakeup but couldn't. He fell from bed while trying to take pills.jk woke up due to sound again he couldn't see tae on bed. He got up from bed and saw, tae was panting again same as before. He worriedly went near him and hugged him tightly so that he could calm  from anxiety. No this time hug couldn't work out . Tae was pointing towards table. Jk understood he had his  tablets on the table .immediately he took  them and gave it to tae . He gave table with glass of water . Jk was rubbing tae back to make him calm . Tae took the tablet. He was slowly into his his normal state. Jk  was with tae hugging him untill he got calmed. Tae felt little relaxed after taking the pill. Tae understood that he was hugging jk and parted away from him.

Jk : taehyung hyung how r u feeling now????? 🥺
Tae : fine (silent mode on)
Jk: hyung y were panting? Do u have anxiety issues? Y do u take pills??
Y do u always Don't come at time to room ? Y do u always stay cold and silent ?
Tae : ( silent 🔕)
Jk : hyung answer to my questions.I need to know about u as u are my  roommate.
Tae : jk thanku for helping me for today and before but i am not going to tell u about myself.
Jk : y do u always behave cold towards me .🥺😣 I care for u hyung. Please tell me.
Tae : i everytime believe everyone thinking they would help but everytime I get hurt .
( Those words of tae broke jk heart and filled with teary eyes(⁠。⁠ŏ⁠﹏⁠ŏ⁠) . Tae saw jk teary eyes and couldn't resist himself to tell the truth about him.)
Tae : when i was kid my parents died in an accident. I used to fear ever day from then i was having Pani attacks . The reason y i take pills is for my anxiety. I loved my parents more than anyone due to sudden death of them i totally went to depression and loneliness. I didn't had friends from childhood.  my aunty raised me but she  never treated me well. She used to torture me by assigning household chores . She never treated me as a human . She used  to make me work whole day and in return i used to get bread and bun for whole day to survive. I changed my behaviour and i always try to be cold so that I don't get attached to people and suffer when they hurt me and my feelings.
(Jk hugged tae after listening to his story)
Jk : hyung i am always with u and don't worry about your parents. Your parents r always with u and in u. They love u when u smile and be as u were in ur childhood .
Author pov:
They parted from hug and went to bed. Jk put his hand on tae hairs making tae feel comfortable. Tae went to deep sleep 😴 .