╮⁠(⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)⁠╭

As the days passed taekook didn't talk to each other.
Sports days competition is going to be held  in university.  Preparations has started. All students from each year   are taking  part in event  and making the sports event even more special with their performances.  Jk was performing in running race. Jk had evening practice for the sport.

Before the sports day night he talked to tae .
Jk : hyung i am performing tomorrow i want you to be present their and  encourage me.(doubtful)
Tae : ahh jk i am busy tomorrow. I can't come.(cold face)
Jk : (hurt*) hyung please come over . I beg you please.(cracking voice*)
Tae : i will see if i can then i will come.
Jk : okay hyung (sad face*)

Next day morning:
Everyone was busy making the arrangements. Everything was planned  to initiate  sequentially .Jk was at the sports room getting ready for the event.He wore the sports dress which represented the  university name and symbol on it.He wore shoes and wrist band .Jk was had hope that tae would attend the event. His  eyes  was searching for him everywhere. It was almost time for jk to be present at the spot where event is occurring. The volunteers accounted his name to be over their. He was waiting for tae.

His heart was not accepting the fact that tae is not their to encourage him even tho he asked and pleased him to be present.He left the sports room when the announcer called him for nth time. He was hurt. He knew the fact that tae won't come but still had hope . He felt from the spot with so much pain in his heart. The event started . The university director gave his speech. He made the inauguration .

The first competition was running race. The participants stood in their  respective lines . Jk was distributed and distracted with his thoughts. The race started jk was trying to concentrate and run as fast as possible. Even while running jk looked around for tae . He didn't find him. He kept on running but he was not fast as he practic ed on usual days. His heart was beating faster and couldn't run fast . He was the last one while running.

On otherside tae didn't wanted to hurt jk. He was present at  event before jk. He was peeking and watching jk . He couldn't see jk hurt. He stood from the crowd and started cheering jk.

He kept on shouting jk's name. Jk saw tae. His heart was so happy ,he got emotional even while running. He ran as speed as possible. Looking at his tae gave him boost to sprint even more. From being the last one he was almost second in the race. He wanted to win the competition. Tae kept on encouraging him . Finally he was the first one to win the race. Tae jumped around,when the winner is announced. Jk was awarded with a trophy and a medal. Tae left the spot. Jk saw tae leaving,he followed him . Tae spotted near sports room.

Author pov:
Tae was panicking and breathing heavily . He couldn't inhale air and due to lack of oxygen his heart was beating faster.
"What could be the reason of tae getting panick attack once again?? "

Continuation...

ROOMATE || vkook /Taekook ffजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें