(⁠?⁠・⁠・⁠)⁠σ

Tae ate the food and lied on his bed. Jk had assignment to complete,so he sat on the stool and started writing it. It was almost 11:30 p.m when jk completed his assignment and wanted to sleep 😴. He closed his books and went near his bed. Before going to sleep jk looked at taetae who was sleeping with his mouth open . Jk was so whipped.

He went near tae bed and closed his mouth . He suddenly heard window opening sound . He looked around and saw window was tripping due to heavy breeze. He went to close the door but he saw a note written in red
Colour "I WILL kill YOU ". Jk was oblivious. He was sweating in fear and didn't know what to do. He closed the window and directly went to bed.
Jk was so scared about the note . He recalled all the conversation among the students about the strange person.
He couldn't sleep because he was terrified. It was almost 3:00 p.m by then.

Jk was continuously sweating when there was a sudden knock from the other side of door. He went near the door and asked who it was .there was No reply from other side of the door . He tired to peep site hole but no use he couldn't see who it was. With all fear he opened the door,there was no one around. When was trying to close the door a man appeared in front of him with a black coat and a gun in his hand . He was frightened. The person pointed the gun towards jk and said. " i am going to kill you ". He dragged jk outside the room by his collar. jk was trying his best to lose from his grip but no use . The person was hitting him jk with a rod . He was hissing in pain and started screaming aloud due to aching .
"Please don't hit me aaaahhh
anyone please help me (⁠'⁠◉⁠⌓⁠◉⁠'⁠)
Please...don't .....hit... Me.... Please ....please ... Please....⁠·⁠'⁠¯⁠'⁠(⁠>⁠▂⁠<⁠)⁠'⁠¯⁠'⁠·"

"Jk jk jk wake up.... don't worry i am hear . are you alright ??don't cry your hyung is with you " when jk opened his eyes he saw tae and hugged him . Tae was worried about him . Jk was crying holding tae strongly .
Tae : wt happened to you Did u had a night mare ? Wy r u crying?
Jk : (continuously crying becoz he was frightened.)
Tae : (while caressing jk's hair) jk... hyung is with u don't worry. It's just a night mare. Calm down ...... Calm down..
Jk : (stopped crying and realised it was a night mare.)
Tae : (caressing jk's back said ) r u alright??
Jk : (still hugging tae) hmm ....
Tae: y did my jk cry ?
Jk : i had a terrific night mare hyung (with teary eyes)
Tae : (cuffed jk's face) wt was it night mare about ? Y were you saying "please don't hit"?
Jk: (he didn't want to tense tae by saying things that were going with him from past two days) it was just bad nightmare hyung , don't worry hyung i am fine.
Tae hugs jk and says " whenever you feel sacred call me "
Jk gets up from bed and goes to fresh up. While brushing he finds again a note written similar to the previous note "I WILL SUE YOU"
jk panicked but he decided to fight back and find the person who is threatening him. He threw the note in the dustbin.
He got ready and went to university without having breakfast. Tae noticed change in his behaviour.

Jk had a plan to catch the stalker.
He waited in the university till evening and when it was exactly at 6:00p.m he was going to hostel . The stalker was following jk as expected but with a mask . Jk took the back gate way to reach hostel . As per the plan the stalker attacked jk . Jk didn't loose his confidence and wanted to see his face who the person was. He was trying to remove his mask but the person held jk's neck with his hands . Jk somehow tried to remove his mask and he saw the stalker's face . Jk tried hard to spill the truth from the stalker but no use . The person was stronger than jungkook ,he held jk hands tightly and hit him by rod , nose and mouth was bleeding . Jk was lying on the floor ,he couldn't bear the pain and had no energy to fight back . his vision was becoming blur ,he had been tortured from 2 hours . he lost hopes that he would be saved. When he was being subconscious the ruthless stalker was hit by glass bottle. Jk couldn't see clearly who hit the stalker.
It was non other than tae . He kicked the stalker in his stomach and hit him by rod . He was more like beast because he was angry that he hurt jk . Tae couldn't see his jk in pain . He tortured stalker same as he did with jk. Tae was hitting him so hard that he would die by then stalker has spill the truth .
Stalker stated :
I had been sent by rosa girl from your university. She made a deal that if i threaten jk and made him to leave this university, she would give me 10,000dollars . Jk had flash backs and remember who did all this . By then jk was unconscious. Tae took jk to hospital.
Flash back :
When jk threw the note in dustbin . Tae noticed it and read it . Even Though jk couldn't say anything,tae understood his situation. He was around jk all the time after knowing the situation . When jk took the back way from University he couldn't find jk where he has been taken by the stalker.
Present situation:
Tae : doctor is jk alright?? (Concerned and worried voice)
Doctor: yess !! His condition is stable now , don't worry . He needs rest to cure from injuries.
Tae : thankyou doctor!!

Tae went inside the room to see jk . Tae's heart ached when he saw jk in the condition. He held jk hand and assured himself that he will never leave him alone and will protect him at any cost. Tears rolled from his eyes . The tears dropped onto jk's hand and made him awake from his sleep . Jk realised he was in hospital. He saw tae holding his hand . Tae assured jk that he is safe .
Tae took care of jk untill he recovered.
After two days:
tae found the details of rosa the girl who sent the stalker to threaten jk. He even found out that she was from jk's class
Rosa : hey!! tae hyung how is jk is he fine??
Tae : Don't be over smart i know you were the one who sent the stalker.( With angry tone)
Rosa : taehyung y would it be me . Don't misunderstand. I guess jk is jealous of me because he knows that i love you .he knows that i will be problem between you and him. That's y he blamed me.
Tae : do u really want me to believe you !! Aishhhh i don't fall for ur cheap tricks . I found out the evidence about you and the stalker making the deal . I even have proofs . Don't think i will fall for ur cheap tricks .
Rosa : taehyung believe me, i really love you please don't leave me .(fake cry) holds tae hand and touches him intentionally.(tae removes her hand )
Tae: i am warning you for the last time , don't you have self respect even if i am ignoring and avoiding you shamelessly follow me.
If u ever try to hurt jk you will be in jail.
Rosa : y r u more concerned about jk i will hurt him more if u stay with him.
Tae: (he recorded the conversation and hand over it to police officer and sent her to jail.

Jk was fully recovered from his injuries. For the first year students university organised fresher's party . The fresher's party was held by second year students.
Jk and tae both were getting ready to attend fresher's party tonight. Jk wore black suit with black t- shirt underneath. He coloured his hair of red colour and small earrings to his ears. Whereas tae outfit was white shirt and black suit with black coloured messy hair . Both were gorgeous in their outfits.

Both reached the venue. It was decorated beautifully with lights . Every one reached by 8:00p.m and cheered with their drinks.