Mr.Rude .⁠·⁠'⁠¯⁠'⁠(⁠>⁠▂⁠<⁠)⁠'⁠¯⁠'⁠·⁠.

Next Morning 🌅...
Jk pov:
As I woke up at 7 :00a.m i looked around he was not there i peeked into the bathroom he wasn't there too..
I did my morning routine and got ready to attend classes. I locked the room and went to my class. I saw  many were whispering to themselves and discussing about something that I was unaware off . Random girl  in my class asked me about my roommate.
Random girl : is tae ur bestfriend??
Jk  : who is tae?
Random girl  : first answer to my question?
Jk : i don't even know who is tae how do u expect me to answer about it.
Random girl : u don't even know ur room mate name and ur staying with him ?
Jk : u mean my roommate name is tae .
Random girl : yes .he is senior in our university. Crush of every student.
(Curiously she asked)Do u know wt he likes , hobbies, favourite food,outfit???
Jk: i don't even knew his name untill u told me then how can  u expect me to know all these information about him.
Random girl : being his roommate please would u help me  to meet him personally . i like  him so much and want to propose him (puppy eyes) please 🥺.
Jk : (confused) Ok... Ok... Okay. I will try ...
Author pov:
Jk sat on his place and he was thinking about him . Jk was also curious to know about him .as the class started jk paid attention to the class, noted the main points as running notes.
The very next period was music class  so he went to class and saw similar face  but he couldn't recognise who he was . he was deeply thinking about it suddenly his mind stroke and he found that he was his roommate .
He was said hello to him  but tae  ignored him and concentrated on music instrument.
Jk felt so offended and couldn't take  back his behaviour (angry pout)
Every one in class were staring at tae and few were trying to flirt with him .
As everyone was busy admiring him i ignored them and focused on my class.
Ma'am: everyone be attentive in class and tae sit near jk as he is new to music class so that u could help him with instrument.
Tae sat beside jk
Jk : (shamelessly again he wished him)
Hello  sunbae my name is jungkook. And i am your roommate.
Tae : tae (rudely)
Jk : i am sorry for yesterday's incident.
(He bowed)
Tae : ok (⁠-⁠_⁠-⁠;⁠)
Jk : tq for forgiving me.
Both concentrated on class. They both  left to their respective classes .

At evening 🌆
Jk : good Evening tae hyung .
Tae : (cold doesn't react)
Jk :  hyung wt would u like to eat  the meal in dinner ?
Tae : i don't need someone's help i can make myself the meal .

Author pov:
This time he(jk) really felt bad with his behaviour .
Jk did his assignment. As he was hungry again  he asked tae if he wanted ramen . 🍽️ he said no arrogantly. Jk made his dinner and eat it. He was tired so he wanted to sleep, without looking at him he directly layed on th bed and slept .
At Midnight (jk pov)
I woke up due to sound in my room when I saw from where the sound was i could see tae peeking into dishes.
Jk : wt r u doing in this midnight?
Tae : it's none of your business.
Jk : ( he heard Hungry Pang from tae stomach)Haaaaaaa
Tae : (embarassed) don't laugh.
Jk : if u don't know how to  make food u would have asked  me to do it .
Tae : i don't ask strangers to do the things.
Jk : (furiously)  hyung i am not a stranger . I am ur roommate. Wt did u think about urself, u  behave as u like. Didn't ur parents taught u how to behave with others . As he scolded tae didn't answer to it.
Tae pov :
It was my mistake that  i behaved rudely towards him  but he should have not included my parents about my bringing up.
(Flash back)
Tae is sensitive coming to his parents matter. Tae's parents died in an accident in front of his eyes.  Due to shock he had panic attacks and he had totally become weaken when someone reminds him about his  parents.  He uses tablet for his anxiety.
( Author pov: )
As jk spoke out his feelings , he layed on the bed and was thinking about his behaviour . He heard  the sounds of heavily breathing from the room .

When he turned around he saw tae was panting due to breathing. Tae was asking for his tablet but  jk without knowing it ,was very confused and tensioned  wt to do . He connected his lips with tae in such a way that one of his hand was on tae heart rubbing it and other  hand was on his hair soothing it and trying to make him calm.jk  slowly moved away and hugged him to caress .
Jk : taehyung please don't worry and be clam ლ⁠(⁠・⁠﹏⁠・⁠ლ⁠)..
Tae :( he closed his eyes due the incidents that happened to his parents)
Jk: i am here don't panic hyung.
  I  really regret  my behaviour towards u .
Author pov:
Jk took tae till bed while hugging him in the same position as tae was scared. He layed him on the bed and as he clam  down when he was about to leave tae hugged him tightly and made him into his embrace. Jk without decision he kept his hand on tae's waist  and pat  his back  in  a caressing way  to comfort him .....(⁠๑⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙⁠๑⁠)

To be continued..........
(⁠つ⁠✧⁠ω⁠✧⁠)⁠つ
(⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)