planning of ruhi's marriage-2

Start from the beginning

Both of them went out of the room and went to Ranbir and rihana's room.....Both the girls entered their room...rihana was doing the makeup while Ranbir was laying on the bed using his phone.

Yn - What's up bro !?
Ranbir - Good Morning Yn and Jisoo...what happened !? Why you two are here !??
Jisoo - Why, can't we come !?
Ranbir - It's not like that !
Yn - And also bhai (crossing arms) Why you all didn't told me that Jisoo is already engaged even though all the family members knew about it.
Ranbir (scoff) - Why are you always last one to know about these things...Like literally everyone knows even theat Door de Rishtedaar would know that She is engaged to Jin, Taehyung's friend !!
Yn - So I wasn't knowing !
Rihana - It's ok Ynie, now you came to know na then what's the problem...leave it.
Yn - Ok..Anyways bhabhi,me and Jisoo needs to talk something to you...please come with us out.
Rihana - Even I want to talk, Ranbir...I am coming by the time you go and change.
Ranbir - Okie.
Yn - Hahaha...Bro it feels like she isn't your wife but your mom that she is instructing you to do the things.
Ranbir - Shut Up Pagal ladki..That day is also not far when I will also tease you with your partner name...For now I will tease my another sister with her fiance Abhinav !!!
Yn - Bhai...He isn't her fiance till now and don't tease her..I am warning you !!
Ranbir- Han Han..now two bestfriends love for each other.
Yn - We always did !! From the beginning only.
Ranbir - That I also know but I mean you three...you, simran and ruhi used me tease me during my and rihana's marriage....that now when my time has come to tease....so now you all will support each other in order I can't tease you both and also-
Rihana - Ranbirrrrr !!!!!
Ranbir - Y-Yeah Baby !!
Rihana - Go to the washroom right now...then meet me in the restaurant for the breakfast..Now leave.
Ranbir - Ok ok...I am going, you just calm down.
Rihana - I am already ! Now go !!
Ranbir - Okey.

he went to the washroom with his clothes.

Yn - Wow Bhabhi, great huh..he doesn't listen to me at once but to you he always listen at one time..how much scared he is to you..hn !?
Rihana - Hihi..Anyways let's go out now !!
Jisoo - Yeah but this thing is true that a husband is always a bit scared of his wife.
Rihana - It's because what if a wife leave his husband and went back to her house after an argument, they don't want to loose their wife as they love them thats why sometimes they listen to us.
Jisoo - Correct !! Now let's go.

They three went out of the room.

Yn, Jisoo and rihana talked to each other about ruhi and Jimin's relationship, then they came out and saw ruhi sitting alone..They thought of talking to her but before they could reach towards her, someone else approached her so they thought of listening to their conversation by hiding behind the pillar or wall.

Abhinav (smile) - Hi ruhi.
Ruhi (fake smile) - H-Hello Abhinav.
Abhinav - Amm...Sitting alone, what happened !?
Ruhi - Nothing happened...Just here for some fresh air !!
Abhinav - Okey..Btw are you happy with our marriage !?
Ruhi (In mind) - Not at all...My parents are just forcing me else I love someone else.
Ruhi - A-Aa...Are you happy !?
Abhinav (In mind) - Not at all... My parents are just forcing me else I love someone else.
Abhinav - Ammm...Y-Yeah..I am Ok !!
Abhinav (In mind)- I love someone else but still confuse with my feelings towards her and also don't know whether she loves me back or not so it would be better for me If I concentrate on ruhi only !! Else it would be problem for all !! I think I can fall for ruhi too if I spend my time with her rather than any other girl !!!
Ruhi - In your house, does Girls go to work...like after marriage only. Abhinav - Huh..aa..We men only earns that there gets no need to pressurize women with the office work and all.
Ruhi - So you mean that after we both would get marry then you would prefer If I stay at home and do the household chores for the whole day...I won't get any freedom like independence to go out and work. Abhinav - I didn't mean to say that but women to do the household work only na.
Ruhi - why men can't do !