Quidditch World Cup

Start from the beginning

The campsite was filled with wizards and witches from various cultures and backgrounds, all gathered in one place. The atmosphere was lively and filled with energy, with people wearing clothes of different styles and colors, reflecting their unique traditions and customs.

The land belonged to a Muggle family, so the wizards pretended normality, but Cassi came across a series of magical tents that, despite trying to appear Muggle-like, were ridiculously obvious

One of the tents immediately caught her attention. It was a large black and white tent with a spacious yard in front of it. In the yard, magnificent peacocks were elegantly tied, proudly displaying their plumage.
The sight of Lucius Malfoy's albino peacocks came to Cassiopeia's mind, making her wonder if Draco and Narcissa might be present at the campsite.

The Weasley tent, although appearing small from the outside, turned out to be surprisingly spacious upon entering. An expansion charm had been cast, providing a comfortable and cozy environment for everyone.
Inside the tent, there were neatly made beds and scattered suitcases, indicating that everyone would have their own space to rest. The environment was adorned with colorful curtains and scattered cushions on the floor, creating a welcoming atmosphere.

"Girls, start unpacking," Arthur requested as Ginny and Hermione teased each other about Cedric.

"Ah, I see, both of you have a crush on the Hufflepuff," Cassi mocked.

The Gryffindor girls looked at each other for a moment before attacking Cassiopeia with pillows.

"That's cheating! Two against one!" Cassi shouted amidst the attack.

"Very sarcastic now, snake girl?" Hermione asked amidst laughter.

With that, Cassi raised her hands and knocked down the two with a silent spell.

"Actually, yes," she taunted with a mischievous smile, laughing at the open-mouthed expressions of the girls.

As the group of friends explored the area, they spotted familiar faces among the families. Oliver Wood, Harry's former Quidditch team captain, was there, as well as Ernie Macmillan, a Hufflepuff student, and further ahead, they saw Cho Chang, a beautiful girl who played as a Seeker on the Ravenclaw team.
Cho waved and smiled at Harry, who was so surprised that he ended up spilling water on his own clothes while trying to wave back. Cassi and Hermione couldn't help but laugh.
To distract them from the embarrassment, Harry quickly pointed to a large group of teenagers they had never seen before.

"Where do you think they're from?" Harry asked. "They're not from Hogwarts, are they?"

"They must be from some foreign school," Ron suggested. "I know there are other schools, but I've never met anyone who studied at them, except Cassi. Bill had a pen pal from Castelo Bruxo in Brazil... That was years ago... and he wanted to do an exchange there, but Mum and Dad didn't have the money to fund the trip. The girl got really offended when he said he wasn't going and sent him a cursed hat. His ears shrunk."