Quidditch World Cup

Start from the beginning

Mrs. Weasley, a kind and welcoming woman, warmly greeted Cassi, treating her as one of her own children.

The living room was adorned with comfortable armchairs and a crackling fireplace, where family photographs and decorative objects were proudly displayed on the mantelpiece.
As they climbed the stairs, she discovered that Hermione had also arrived on the same day, and the two friends couldn't contain their excitement. They hurried to wake up the sleepy boys, who were already late for breakfast.
Harry seemed to be having a restless nightmare, and Cassi gently woke him up. Meanwhile, Hermione, with less patience, addressed Ron in an energetic voice to hurry up.

"Hermione? Cassi? When did you guys arrive?" Harry asked sleepily, still recovering from the shock of the nightmare.

"We just arrived," Cassi explained, checking Harry's temperature. "Nightmares?"

"Yes," Harry replied, still breathless.

"And you, Harry? When did you arrive?" Hermione asked.

"Last night," Harry replied.

Ron woke up startled by Hermione's screams. "Blood and thunder!"

"Honestly! Get dressed," Hermione scolded as she descended the stairs.

Cassi chuckled and said softly, "Come have breakfast," following behind her friend.

Since the boys slept in late, the group ended up being late to arrive at the Portkey.

"Hey, Dad, where are we going?" Ron asked, confused, as the group followed Mr. Weasley.

"To the top of the hill. Keep going," Mr. Weasley replied.

"Arthur! It's about time," an excited man declared.

"I'm sorry, Amos. Some of us had a sleepy start," Arthur explained, looking at Ron and Harry. "This is Amos Diggory, everyone."

Suddenly, a boy jumped down from a tree.
"And this handsome young man must be Cedric, am I right?" Arthur asked.

"He's cute" Hermione whispered to Ginny and Cassi.

"Decent," Cassi simply replied, recently realizing she prefers witches over wizards.

"You'd only find him attractive if he had boob's," Ginny joked, making Cassi laugh.

"We don't want to be late. Come on, find a good spot," Diggory requested, pointing to a boot.

"Why are we all gathered around this boot?" Harry questioned, still confused.

"It's not just any boot, my old friend. It's a Portkey," the Weasley twins explained.

"What's a Portkey?" Harry asked, even more confused.

"Just hold on tight, Potter," Cassi smiled at her friend.

"Is everyone ready?" Arthur Weasley asked. "On three. One, two, three."

Suddenly everything started spinning, and they were transported through the skies.
"Release it, boys."
"What?!" Hermione asked, terrified.

"Just let go," Cassi said with a laugh, releasing and momentarily getting lost in the air.

Cassiopeia quickly regained her balance and gracefully descended to the ground.

"Smooth ride, isn't it?" Diggory asked, patting Cedric's back.

"Look at this! Well, kids, welcome to the Quidditch World Cup," Arthur shouted over the joyful noise.