"I'd have to talk to Jayje about it first, but I'd love to, Mr. Cameron. Thank you so much." Sarah squeals before wrapping her arms around Parker's neck tightly, making the taller blonde smile. 

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Ward took John B off to show him his room while Sarah showed Parker hers. When Parker enters the massive bedroom, her jaw drops. Sarah giggles at her reaction. 

"You like it?" Parker nods her head dumbly, not able to form any words. Sarah moves closer to her, turning her around and wrapping her arms around Parker's neck. "My room is just down the hall, in case you were wondering." 

Parker hums, placing her hands on Sarah's waist. "That's good. Oh, but I have to warn you. I sleepwalk," Parker wiggles her eyebrows teasingly. Sarah laughs, pulling Parker's face towards her and muttering, "Well, lucky me," before connecting their lips. 

It quickly becomes heated, with Sarah walking Parker back until her knees hit the bed. Parker sits down, letting Sarah stand in between her legs. Parker looks up at her with a teasing look in her eyes. "Too bad I'm only here part time." Sarah straddles the Maybank girl's lap, getting close to her ear and hotly whispering, "Well then let's make the most of it."

Parker doesn't hesitate to reconnect their lips, and Sarah tangles her hands into the taller blonde's hair. Parker squeezes Sarah's waist and pulls her in closer, making the Cameron girl let out a soft surprised moan. 

Sarah pushes Parker back, beginning to unbutton her Hawaiian shirt when John B walks in. "P, have you seen th- Oh my god, I didn't need to see that!" He quickly covers up his eyes and Sarah flushes red with embarrassment. 

Parker just laughs, re-buttoning her shirt. "It's nothing you haven't seen before, dude. We basically fucking live together." John B winces before replying, "Still doesn't mean I want to see you half naked making out with someone!"

Parker rolls her eyes before getting up. She turns to Sarah and laughs at the pink on her face. She grabs Sarah's hand and mutters, "Cockblocker," as she walks by John B. 

He runs after her, getting right near Parker. "Actually, we have to go to the wreck. Pogues only." He turns to Sarah and apologetically says, "We gotta deal with Kie before you come meet up with us."

The shorter blonde nods in understanding, untangling her hand from Parker's. As the two Pogues walk off, Parker turns around and gives Sarah a little wave, which is promptly returned.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"I'm sorry. You're staying where?!" 

Parker winces at the sharp tone Kiara takes as she comes around the counter. John B blows past it, sheepishly answering, "Tannyhill." Kiara nods sarcastically, looking to Parker. Parker avoids her gaze and instead urges JJ to try to throw a fry into her mouth.

"So you're living with Sarah Cameron." John B shrugs, stuffing some food into his mouth before limping over to where Parker is seated with JJ and Pope. "Okay, look, the only reason I'm living there is because her dad bailed me out, right?" He gives Kiara a pointed look before adding, "And it's way better than foster care, which, by the way, is where I was about to go if Ward didn't--"

John B is interrupted by Pope, who curiously questions, "Hey, so do you have a membership to the clubs now?" John B gives him an exasperated look, answering, "I don't know, Pope." 

JJ joins in, asking, "What about those golf carts they drive around? You get one of them?" Parker perks up, suddenly interested. She wouldn't mind getting a golf cart.