However, the werewolf didn't respond

However, the werewolf didn't respond. Instead, it howled and growled menacingly at Hermione, showing its sharp teeth and wild eyes. Cassi immediately pulled Hermione back and stood in front of her friends, assuming a protective stance.

Snape emerged from the secret passage and positioned himself in front of the four, shielding them with his own body.

The werewolf attacked, causing the five of them to fall to the ground, frightened. As it prepared to attack again, Sirius appeared in his animagus form and knocked Lupin down, trying to keep him away from the group.

Harry and Hermione ran to help Ron, while Cassi stood up and offered support to Snape. When they were all on their feet, Snape pushed Cassiopeia back and positioned himself in front of the four once again.

Sirius and Lupin began to fight fiercely, each fighting for their own cause. Sirius tried every possible way to keep the werewolf at bay and protect the group.

But then Harry ran after Sirius, followed by Cassi, and so on, with Snape shouting behind them, trying to keep them safe.

As they ran, Harry picked up a stone and threw it at Lupin, causing the werewolf to growl at him and Cassiopeia. However, a distant howl made the werewolf hesitate and follow the sound, temporarily moving away from the two.

Sirius looked injured, and Cassi ran to him to check his condition, with Harry right behind, extremely concerned for his godfather.

He was lying by the edge of a lake. Cassi and Harry tried to wake the man, but without success.

"I'll go get help," Cassi said breathlessly, assuming her animagus form and running quickly. She ran as fast as she could until she found Snape.

Still out of breath, she shifted back into her human form, feeling a sharp but less intense pain than in her previous transformations. She struggled to catch her breath as she approached Snape.

"Professor! Please, help us," she pleaded, her voice filled with desperation.

"You - You..." Snape seemed incredulous. "An animagus, how??!"

"PROFESSOR, WE NEED HELP!" Cassi exclaimed, exasperated.

"Take Mr. Weasley to the Castle, I'll take it from here," Snape requested, trying to regain composure after the astonishment and admiration of seeing his student transform right before his eyes.

Cassi helped Hermione bring Ron to the hospital wing, where Madam Pomfrey immediately began tending to his injuries.

Meanwhile, the confusion continued. Minerva was furious with Cassi for the recklessness of becoming an animagus without supervision, reprimanding her vehemently for countless reasons. Madam Pomfrey was focused on treating the three of them, also admonishing them at every opportunity.

Snape, visibly concerned, carried Harry to the infirmary. Cassi felt powerless in the face of the situation and couldn't do anything to stop Sirius from being taken by the Aurors.