Chapter 5

Jasper Pov:
After we got done on our date, i drop her off at my house (well Esme & Carlisle house) then went to hunt so that me and Major well be good. Once I was close to home I can feel Major start to come out. Please let me out Jasper I want to meet Bella NOW. He yelled desperately. OK, you can come out now. I tell him, and he didn't think twice about it.
Major Pov:
Once Jasper finally let me out, I went looking for Bella. Finally, I see her in my room. (Our room Major) I hear Jasper tell me. What ever, you knew what I meant. I replied back. Anyway back to Bella, I walk forward to her and touch her face. "Hi welcome Major." She greeted me. "Hi Bella, I'm so glad that you accepted me." I told her while still touching her. After that we just started talking more which was the best thing ever. Now that I met our mate I wanted to claim her but I know it is not the right time so I let Jasper back out. But not before kissing Bella on the cheek.
Bella Pov:
After Major kiss me (on the cheek) I see Jasper back in control which confused me. Don't get me wrong I love both but I wanted to get to talked to Major more. "What happen to Major, Jaz?" I asked him sadly. "He wanted to claim you, but feel like it wasn't the right time. So he let me back in control." He explained. Claimed? I thought to myself, Jasper can feel my confusion. "Claim as in completing the mating bond to let everyone know that you are our." He explained. I thought about it and that doesn't sound to bad but Major is right though I don't think it the right time. "You know how about when everything cool down, can you & Major can claim me." I told him which he purr at that. I guess that mean he is ok with that, as well as Major. After that we went downstairs with everyone else when Carlisle pulled me aside. "Bella, Charlie was wondering if I can help you out more with your power since he is busy and can't teach you, but I just wanted to ask you first if you're ok with it?" He asked very nervously. Which I replied of course, now we are outside getting ready to practice.
A/N:Carlisle had looked up stuff about witches that Charile told him about and that how he knows how to teach Bella.