Chapter 4

Bella Pov:
It is the morning (specifically Saturday morning) which mean I'm going to be hanging out with the Cullens, since I have no plans anymore. I was supposed to hang out with Angela but she is spending time with Eric and his family. I went downstairs and see Esme as cook for me. "Here you go darling, I hope you enjoy it." She said. Which I did, it was really good.  Anyway, after I ate, I went into the living room with everyone else. Then all of sudden they got tense. "I sense another Vampire is here." Carlisle said. Wait a minute, with everything going on I completely forgot to tell them. "Guys, I think I know who it is." I told them. As I looked into the peephole I realized I was right, and so I open the door and immediately hugged her. "Hi, Victoria, I'm so glad you are here." I told her exciting.  Everyone was so confused which make sense. Carlisle invited her in and she sat down next me as Jasper came and sat on my other side. "Ok, so I know you guys are confused right now, so basically James wasn't Victoria mate at all. He manipulated her & into thinking that they were mates. So, after you guys left she found me then told me what happened. I told her about you guys (mostly Edward) she felt bad. So, then her & Laruent became my friend. Laruent often visit her sometime so that how we became friends as well. She made a treaty with the shifters as well. As long as she don't hunt innocent humans whenever she is here, they won't hurt her. Other than that she can still hunt humans close here. Mostly in Port Angeles because that is where most of the bad people are." I explained to them. After they all felt bad for Victoria and understood her as well. Which I'm glad because I don't think I would be able to choose between them. "So, Victoria why are here anyway?" I finally asked. "Well, Bella I'm here for Alice actually." She responded. "What? Me, why?" Alice asked confused. "Because, I want to ask to go shopping with me. After I found out that you guys were all back, I was shocked at first but then happy and annoyed that SOMEONE didn't tell me. Anyway, Bella told me that you like shopping and well so do I. I had to dragged Bella to go with me. But now your here I finally have a shopping buddy." She explained. "OMG!!! YES YES A MILLION TIME YES. I would love to go." She shouted.
Jasper Pov:
After Victoria and Alice left to go shopping, Emmett and Rosalie also left to do God know what. I decided that me and Bella should have some time to ourselves. "Hey Bella, do you maybe want to go out to eat?" I asked her. She said yes, now we are in a restaurant. "So, Jaz do you have any idea who Alice mate is?" "Honesty no, Alice told me she had a vision about her but she couldn't actually she the woman. All she saw is that it is a woman with fire orange hair and has red eyes." I replied back. Then she had a look on her face. "That sounds like Victoria." Now that I think about it does that sound like her. "Oh well, we'll found out soon. Anyway, I was wondering do you think that the Major side of you would want to meet me officially that is." She asked. That honesty surprise me, the fact that she knew about my major side and she accepted him. (Major: Jasper) Yes, me want to meet mate. OK, you will get to meet her later at home. "Yes, you can and he will like to meet you too. But it is going to back at home." She looked very happy at that. I know Major is too.