"Is this the place, where I'm gonna stay?"

I asked him in a low voice, in which he only nodded without looking at me. Just then, some guards opened the door for us, and we took large steps inside.

"Woah..."

I whispered to myself, after seeing the interior of the bungalow. It was elegant and luxurious. I've never seen such a lavish place before.

Following Taehyung upstairs, I noticed a long hallway, which had many rooms. Stopping infront of a door, he ordered a man to place my luggage inside.

Entering the room, my jaw was hung open. The purple walls, with dim lights, and beautiful frames on the wall, made me jump in excitement.

"This is your room from now..."

My face curled up in confusion, as I looked at him.

"That means I'm gonna leave alone in this hotel, forever?"

He chuckled deeply, and walked towards me smirking, while shoving his hands inside his pocket.

"No. We are gonna live here forever. At my house."

He replied in his deep voice, straining on the words 'we' and 'my'.

What.

The.

"Wait, that means-"

"Freshen up quickly, then we'll have dinner."

He cut my sentence, and sprinted out the door, closing it behind.

Ugh.

Ignoring everything, I glanced around.

This was 100 times better than being with people who stabbed me in my back, after trusting them...

Plopping on the bed, it felt so comfortable. Sighing, I got up quickly and sprinted towards the bathroom.

Turning on the shower, the warm water hit my face and body, which made me relaxed. Scrubbing one of the body wash, I smelled like strawberry.

Ah, my favourite...

Washing my hair, I wrapped the bath robe around my body and stepped out of the bathroom. Wearing an oversized hoodie and black pyjamas, I dried my hair.

Opening my luggage, I put on my night serums and cream. The smell made me dizzy.

It reminded me of my room.

Jisoo.

Soobin...

My head spinned again, as my body shivered in cold. Feeling a bit feverish, I rested my head on the edge of the bed, as I sat on the floor.

I didn't notice when I fell asleep, and was lost in the dreamland...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/n?"

"Yah!"

"Wake up!"

Squinting my eyes open, I noticed a familiar handsome face infront of me. I felt a warm hand on my forehead, as I noticed his eyes widening.

"You have fever!"

Opening my eyes fully, I slowly got up on my feet. He helped me walk till the dining table, as I sat.

The maid served us food, as I kept staring at it. My mind was still stuck in those events.

"Y/n"

Hearing Taehyung's voice, my eyes jolted towards him as I blinked few times blankly.

"What's wrong?"

"N-Nothing..."

He stared at me, expecting me to speak further.

"I-I'm sorry, but I'm not hungry right now..."

I hate to admit it that my stomach was grumbling so bad. But my mind was not in the mood to eat anything, I felt like I lost my appetite.

I noticed him opening his mouth to say something, but stopped immediately. I stood up and walked towards my room. 

Jumping on the bed, I buried my face in the pillows. My heart was too heavy, that my tears wouldn't fall out.

Closing my eyes, I fell asleep again.

.

Waking up with a grumbling stomach, I checked the time.

12.30 am.

Shit.

My stomach was burning. I hate starving. But at this moment, I wanted to feed my poor stomach.

I stood up quickly, and slowly opened the door. I peeked out to see, it was dark and quiet. Tiptoeing towards the kitchen, I made sure I didn't made a single sound.

Just as I was few distance away from the fridge, I suddenly felt someone behind me. Widening my eyes, I turned back.

Before I could speak a word, my mouth was cupped by his hands, as he pulled my waist harshly. My body smashed on his, as he stared into my eyes angrily.

****************************

Guys, jokes apart, but I'm really having a  cold and I can relate to Y/n so much. That's the reason I wrote this chapter 😭😂

And I really wished, I had Taehyung with me 👀

****************************