Chapter 1: In Another World

Start from the beginning

He was enraptured by her beauty and grace through her gorgeous which he deflowered her (They boned) and she became his Consort as living in the Ruby Palace where the Emperor's harem is.

She became pregnant as she died at childbirth due to Athanasia's mana that was too strong for her which she ultimately sacrificed her life to give life to Athanasia as being forgotten by Claude after he went crazy and unleashed his rampage in the Ruby Palace due to her death.

Well, what's everyone in the story says.

'Yeah, pretty much like but...Lady Diana? LADY DIANA?! THE MOTHER OF ATHANASIA?! There's no way in hell I would let Claude take my virginity like that...even if he's hot, I am a self-respect woman with too much common sense' Diana thought.

Lucas was so stun as he many questions like how is she alive.

She died at childbirth and there's was no way she was from another alternate universe from the different realities he saw while travelling.

There was no way.

'Wait, the world I went when I visit Athanasia's previous life's world, she's wearing that strange modern clothes...Is she a...' Lucas looks at her with those glowing red eyes as Diana got confused by his stare.

She looks at him with her rose eyes that also seemed to have divinity lights before seeing well her soul as having a long lifespan from her current life and then her previous life.

Lucas was shocked by what he see before he nervously smile that made Diana little off guard by that smile.

I mean she knew him well in the Manhwa.

"Lady Diana...I guess like mother like daughter, keeps reincarnating in the most rarest places" Lucas soon said which Diana was stunned by his words as confirming what her gut been telling her.

She was the reincarnation of Athanasia de Alger Obelia, the Crown Princess of Obelian Empire and the protagonist of Who made me a Princess, her mother who died at childbirth.

'Oh shit....I suddenly became mother?! This is crazy! Not to mention Indie won't be happy who is the dad!' Diana thought in pure nervous by knowing well the person whom she calls Indie won't be happy.

I mean she's a She-Wolf with a aggressive temper!

'I don't know how she got here but if I convinced her to be my ally and impress Athanasia by bringing the reincarnation of her mother, I would be better than that Whitey's Boy' Lucas thought as having plans on making sure he was better than his rival Ijekiel Alphus.

Yeah, typical of Lucas.

"Umm, Sir..."-Diana

"Lucas, my name is Lucas, Milady"-Lucas

'I already know that, Lucas'-Diana

"Lucas, could you please give me some personal space. I am having a headache right now" Diana soon said which Lucas nodded before he help her stand up.

"Right this way, my lady. Lay down on here" Lucas soon lead her to his sofa whom he magically clean up since that was Athanasia's mother.

He wanted to get some good terms with her unlike Athanasia's protective yet, short-tempered father.

It's better having a good relationship with the mother of your future girlfriend.

Diana lay down on sofa and sighs while Lucas looks at her.

"Milady, how did you got here?" Lucas soon asked her which Diana has her hand on her forehead and rubbing it.

"I don't know...I was just having caramel frappe in Koreatown and then a friend of my mom came in and I suddenly lost conscious...then this happened...Gosh, my head" Diana said which Lucas was surprised when Diana added 'Mom' in that sentence.

'Mom? Like a mother? That means... Athanasia has a grandma. Well, that's good since she needs more female relatives than Chimera or her nanny and maids' he thought.

"Rest down, Lady Diana. Just rest" Lucas said as using his magic to heal Diana's headache and making her to sleep.

Lucas soon moves his hand as he was confused how Diana got to his world.

'She doesn't have any magic despite that mana I sensed along with divinity she has...the same thing I sensed from Athanasia. Maybe is due to her reincarnation' he thought as sensing that divine nature of Diana and Athanasia.

Athanasia's mana is completely pure like a fairy's or pure like the nature that makes her magic powerful and pure.

"Whoever brought her....that person must been very skillful for me not to sense their magic" Lucas mumbled to himself before his shook his head and pulls a smile on his face.

"I can solve that later....Besides, I wonder how she's doing now? I bet she's just being her dad's daughter"-Lucas

Oh Lucas, you don't know what have you miss after you went traveling through other worlds.

Believe me, you won't like what he almost did to Athanasia while you were gone.

Either Diana too.