"How can you say that? How can you ask a mother to destroy her owns son happiness. A mother is strong, but not that much to watch her children crumbled like a sandcastle." Her voice quivers. I look away, not able to match the intensity of her eyes. Why I always choose to run? Why I'm so vulnerable in the hands of my emotions? Why for once I can't let go the pain of past, and give damn about it. Why can't I stop judging them on the basis of my past. Why, God why?

Tears stick at the corner of my eyelid.

"Kiraz he loves you. I know my child, if he allows someone in his heart, you hold the crown of his everything. I am talking from my experience, I lost him, I lost that crown, but you have it. I know, he did a blunder mistake, and punish him, bend him on his knees but not like that. By taking his life. By bruising his feeling, infront of the world. His heart is of a wolf, and his anger is of a dragon, will burn everything." She rise up, on her knees.

Her words creating clots of shivers in my veins.

"Talk to Reyansh. It might help you." Yes, it's right. I rapidly nod my head. She pats my head, my eyelid drops, and she wakes away.

When silence breaks in, the bluntness my words created sounds heavy, even more than my words.

My heart thumps in my chest, nervousness creeping in, causing me to fist my hand. When the door open for the second time, I've the feeling who is it. The heavy footsteps and the musky scent, portrays the image of him in my mind. I instantly, cover my face with the red dupatta.

"Why didn't you ran away?" His voice distant.

He is aware of the reality.

I stand on my wobbly legs, clenching the corner of the vanity table, whirling to look at him. Even though my sight is hazy, because of the flimsy fabric of the dupatta, I can detect his deamour, dressed in ivory sherwani, his back to me.

"Wouldn't you look at me?" I whisper, in the heavy room.

"Giving you a chance, to run away. If I look at you now, I could never stop myself from letting you go." I could feel the heaviness of his voice, and see his tensed back.

"Not before you answer my questions? Not before you make it easy for me to reset my future with you. Unless you promise me, I wouldn't be able to stay with you."

"What promises, Kiraz? That, I wouldn't leave your hands, when you yourself is not ready to hold mine. Or that one, that you'll stay with me when I agree on your conditions. A marriage of conditions? If that you ask for, okay name it." Each word he grints down, becomes that hard to swallow them.

What should be I asking. That he will or must respect me, or must agree on my every wish, or I should have the mobility to do anything. The thing isn't about me. We both would be the equal one in the marriage. Wouldn't we be?

I sink in a breath, calming the whirlpool of my emotions.

"Promise me, that this marriage will not suffocate me?"

"I don't make promises, they would just cage your hope. Mark it as a deal!"

Indeed a businessman, my lips curls a little up.

"I'm the shattered sand, would you give your patience to collect each particle."

"Deal!" He complies.

"My emotions, is a heavy crown, would you able to bear it on your head?"

"I had kiss it and keep it on my throne."

"Why didn't you ever ask for forgiveness for your actions?"

"Does the nature, ask sorry to the animals when the weather becomes too hot for the little creatures to bear. It doesn't because, it can't speak. But it knows how to accept his mistakes. It makes the rain come, it makes the breeze dance with them, it spreads fruits for them. And I am no different, Kiraz. I didn't learn to say sorry for my mistakes, my actions but taught to correct them, redeem and salvage them. I am no gentleman. I am the epitome of evilness, darkness, there are many things about me you don't know. And trust me, they made my mother hate me for who I'm today. I give you the choice today," he pauses, his next words scare me, goosebumps erupts on my skin but I know he will be there to trace his warm love on me.