781~782~783

Chapter 781: Exchanged With Blood, Sweat and Beauty

"Oh, Brother! Take care of your wife! That woman Qin gave your wife a person, a person, a person!"

Lisa kicked him, "It's a woman!"

"Oh, she's given your wife a woman, a woman, a woman!"

Lisa was annoyed now. "She gave me a marketing trump card to help me manage marketing and sales! And it's a female!"

Yeonjun condescendingly scoffed, "Is there a difference to you whether it's a man or a woman?"

Lisa gave him a hard stare, then picked up a soft piece of braised pork before she ran towards Jungkook who was going through some documents in the living room. "Ah..."

Jungkook looked at her, then opened his mouth. The braised pork melted in his mouth and it was very tasty. He was not sure how she did it but it did not feel greasy at all.

Jungkook never had a thing for food, but ever since he had tried her dishes, he started to understand why Yeonjun loved eating delicious food so much.

After Lisa finished feeding him, she softly swore beside Jungkook, "Big Boss, don't listen to him spout nonsense. There is definitely no difference between men or women to me. To me, there are only two types of genders: one is everyone else and the other is you!"

Yeonjun made the action of bending over to vomit. "Ughhh! Save your sweet words, my brother is not that gullible!"

Jungkook responded with a grunt and Yeonjun was speechless.

Jungkook gently reminded her, "This person was, after all, immediately transferred to you from Qin Shengyue, so you have to pay attention and observe her yourself. Marketing is not a child's game. However, if she is really Qin Shengyue's trump card, then her capabilities will definitely not be a problem. Give me a copy of her resume later on and I'll help you take a look."

Lisa nodded, "Okay, okay! Thank you, my dear!"

Yeonjun had no words. How did it end up like this? He still wanted to retain his appetite!

"Hey! Little Treasure, put down my glutinous rice with pork ribs!" He had only been distracted for a short while when he noticed half a plate of his favorite dish being eaten by Little Treasure. Yeonjun felt like his heart had been stabbed.

Little Treasure blinked before he swallowed another bite without hesitation.

"Oh, my heart hurts..." Yeonjun was prepared to protect his pork ribs to death when a golden head suddenly popped in through the door.

Cha Eun Woo had just finished work and was prepared to go home when he was tempted by the aroma of food. "Hey! What are you guys doing? Preparing to pray? It's not even the new year. Why is the grand feast?"

Cha Eun Woo removed his black face mask and directly picked up a salt and pepper prawn with his hands. At such feasts, chopsticks were irrelevant.

One taste and he knew it was Lisa's work.

Cha Eun Woo's eyes instantly shone. "Uncle, can I leech on this meal?"

"No!" Yeonjun was about to have a breakdown. "Why is there another person here to fight for food with me!? These are all mine! All exchanged using my blood, sweat, and beauty!"

"Huh? Beauty?"

"That's not the main point. The main point is...are you sure you want to leech on this meal? You will be force-fed dog food!" Yeonjun used his killer card.