198~199~200

C198: He Kissed You In Front Of Me

"Hey, Cha…"

"Lisa! You actually signed with Glory World!!! Why didn’t you discuss it with me! Did you see the email that I sent you or not?!" Cha Eun Woo roared down the line.

"Eh, aren’t you busy? I didn’t want to disturb you. Anyway, what does it have to do with the email you sent me?" Cha Eun Woo's voice was really too loud.Lisa smiled at Jungkook awkwardly, and then took the phone with her upstairs.

Behind her, Yeonjun touched his chin, and gave his brother a meaningful look. "Brother, it seems that someone wants to get in your way! Heh, that poor thing, to actually like the same woman as you! Fortunately, Lisa is not my type, tsk tsk…"

Rivals in love were too scary!

On the phone,Cha Eun Woo was about to die from all his anger. "Until now you still haven't seen the email?"

"I’m sorry, I forgot! Is it very important? I thought it was another spoof video or something…"

Cha Eun Woo took a deep breath, and said very slowly, "You, now, at once, immediately, this very second, open your inbox and look at what I sent you. Don't hang up, open it right now!"

"Ok, ok, ok! I’ll take a look at it now!"

Lisa turned on her computer resignedly, and found the email which Cha Eun Woo had sent to her. She then downloaded the attachment in the email.

It contained an image and an audio file.

She opened the image first. It was a screencap of a WeChat chat.

[Aiya, my good grandson is too cute, aiya, my son is too handsome! Jungkook, who picked the clothes for you and Little Treasure? Was it the girl you like?]

[Yes.]

[I knew it, you would never choose this style! Look at how bright the color is, it looks so good! It’s nothing like the dull clothes you wear all the time, and Little Treasure has to suffer the same dull style too! As expected, this house does need a woman!]

[She also took these photos?]

[Yes.]

[Not bad.]

[Damn, my future sister-in-law is unbelievable! She can actually make you wear this color, and you even let her take photos! I gave you some clothes in a similar color before, and you looked at me so scornfully. You even belittled my taste!]

Looking at the chat, she saw that it was Jungkook, the two Jeon family elders, and Yeonjun.

"Are you looking at it?" Cha Eun Woo urged her.

"Yes." Lisa nodded, a complicated expression on her face, and then clicked open the audio.

After a few rustling sounds, Cha Eun Woo’s voice came out…

"Uncle — what exactly are your intentions towards Lisa?"

Then there was the sound of Jungkook’s voice: "Towards Lisa…"

"Yes! Don't you think your attitude towards her is too strange and too intimate?" Cha Eun Woo asked.

Jungkook’s tone was both languid and dangerous. "I thought I was already obvious enough, but since you still don't understand…"

Listening up to this point, Lisa’s heart was suddenly in her throat, as if she could feel Cha Eun Woo’s mood while he waited for Jungkook’s reply.