751~752~753

Chapter 751: It’s That Little Bunny!

Another triple 10 points…

Hoseok gulped anxiously. The little bunny he was looking at suddenly became a monster in his eyes. As he was trying to make sense of what had just happened, he heard someone calling him.

"Master Jung...Master Jung…"

Hoseok turned around, surprised to see a young soldier in his uniform. "Aren’t you the security for Uncle Kang,  Chen?"

"Yes, that’s me!"  Chen nodded.

"What’s up?" Hoseok asked.

"I have something to ask. Master Hoseok, were you here since just now?" Chen asked.

"Yeap, I was."

"Great! Do you know who got that perfect streak on the ninth target?"  Chen queried.

Hoseok raised his eyebrows. So, he was here to ask about this...

"Of course I do. It’s that girl!" Hoseok told him, vaguely nodding his head in a direction.

"A girl?"  Chen was taken aback.

Hoseok nodded. "Yeah!"

He was already surprised by the fact that it was a girl. What would happen if he knew exactly which girl?

"Who is it? The lady in black?"  Chen looked around and asked about Mina.

Hoseok smirked. "You’re wrong. It’s the one in the pink dress, white fluffy coat, and the bunny ear boots!"

"Pink dress...white fluffy coat...bunny ear boots…?"

Chen set his sights on a girl beside a large-set, tall man, then he looked at Hoseok and chuckled. "Don’t lie to me, Master Hoseok! The Chief ordered me to look for the person. Don’t joke around with me!"

"Who’s joking…" Hoseok stopped. "Your Chief is here today?"

"Yes, he’s here with a few friends but when he heard the announcement, he left them and came straight here. It’s been a while since I've seen him this excited," Chen said.

Hoseok swiveled around and as expected, he saw a well-built man among the crowd.

"Who is it? Tell me, please! Is it the man beside the girl in the pink dress? That looks like the CEO of Jeon Corporation,Jeon Jungkook!"  Chen said.

Hoseok gave him a mysterious smile. "Didn’t I tell you? It’s that little bunny!"

He patted  Chen on the shoulder. "I’ll go over and greet your Chief!"

Chen stood there without a word, staring at the cute, young girl in disbelief.

How was that possible!? If that little bunny could get six 10 points shots consecutively, then he could have joined the SWAT team!

Hoseok went up to the Chief and greeted him warmly, "Long time no see, Uncle Kang!"

"Oh, Hoseok, are you here with friends?"

"Yeah! Uncle Kang. I heard from  Chen that you’re looking for someone?"

"Mmm." The Chief nodded. "Do you know the person?"

"Of course!" Hoseok then pointed at Lisa. "It’s the lady beside Jungkook. Can you see her? I told  Chen but he didn’t believe me, so I’m here to tell you personally!"

🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑

Chapter 752: This Was Practically A Witch!