238~239~240

Chapter 238 – She Is Very Good

The Jeon family house is located halfway up the hill, occupying a huge plot of mountain. From the main entrance to the house requires about a 20 minutes walk. Both sides are covered with lush trees, and the scenery is very beautiful.

This place is said to contain a dragon vessel, the city’s most valuable feng shui place.

All thanks to Little Treasure’s blessing, she gets to be exposed to this!

Looking through the car’s window, Lisa sees the Jeon elders are already standing at the door, faces full of anticipation, just like normal family elders that dote a lot on their grandson.

Lisa pats the Little Bun that is in her arms, “Go on! Don’t forget what Aunty told you, good luck-o!”

Looking at Lisa’s eyes full of encouragement and anticipation, the Little Bun firmly nodded. His hands were held by Jungkook down the driveway and he keeps turning back every step he takes.

After seeing their treasured grandson, the Jeon elders face are full of surprise as they hurriedly welcome him.

Madam Jeon is so excited that her eyes start tearing up, with a frown , she grumbled at her oldest son standing beside her, “You brat, all because of you, we have to endure not seeing our Little Treasure! You still haven’t wooed our daughter-in-law!”

Jungkook cleared his throat, signalling to them that the car behind has someone inside, and at this distance, it is possible that Lisabcan hear……

In fact, Lisa is indeed able to hear.

Taking advantage of the fact that those standing outside the car are unable to see the people inside the car, Lisa  pressed her ears against the windows to eavesdrop what they are talking about. Right then she heard what Madam Jeon has just said……

Madam Jeon immediately become excited, “Ai-ya! My Daughter-in-law has come? Let her out of the car for us to see!”

“Mom……”Jungkook helplessly said, “She is shy, don’t scare her.”

Lisa nod her head continues, yes yes yes, I am shy, please do not ask me to come out!

Fortunately, Master Jeon said a sentence that diverted everyone’s attention.

“What is Little Treasure writing?” Master Jeon ask questioningly.

After hearing what her husband said, Madam Jeon also notices Little Treasure currently burying his head writing something.

A short moment later, Little Treasure raised his whiteboard, and look at his grandpa and grandma with his big sparkling black eyes.

As for what was written on the whiteboard—-

[Grandpa, grandma, Little Treasure misses you two a lot!]

Master Jeon and Madam Jeon looked at each other after looking clearly at the words on the whiteboard, both of their faces full of surprise, subsequently both of their eyes start turning red.

Madam Jeon in disbelief look at her husband, “D-did I see wrongly? Little Treasure called me grandma!”

Even though this is not really considered ‘called’, but at least this is the first time Little Treasure is addressing her as grandma!

He who once ignored them and even rejected them……

“And also grandpa!” Master Jeon added seriously, yet pridefully.