What if

What if Muzan had defeated the demon slayers and conquered the sun?

(Anyways dis jus a "what if" and what happens after he defeated the demon hunters and conquered the sun. This a love story gyattt)

____________________________________

Blood and lifeless bodies scattered at the ground. Muzan standing victoriously. His demons shouting in pride and victory, happy that those who hunt after them were killed by their King.

After Months of defeating the slayers, Muzan eventually found out from his uppermoons that there are still very skilled swordsmen alive and are being hidden. Not only that but...its noble families with skilled swordsmen that are hiding very impressively. And with that, they may gather and create a group where a new generation of hunters will slay his demons once again.

After telling his uppermoons to search more information about them ,he punched his table furiously about how they could have survived when he killed the slayers before.

And after weeks go by, his uppermoons tell him that theres a leader that controls those families with swordsmen just like ubuyashiki.

Out of anger, he tells them to give the location and he himself will deal it himself.

____________________________________
Arriving in a garden filled with different kinds of flowers ,he finds a beautiful girl by a pond. He stood there, observing the girl that has caught his eye.

Her pale smooth skin, and her long shiny white blond hair. As he looked closer, she was wearing a thin bedgown exposing her bare neck and shoulders. Oh. What a fine beauty.

Then out of nowhere, the beautiful girl turned around only to see a tall man with blazing red eyes.
It surely did captivate her.

Then she asked
"Do you like Red or Blue spider lilies?"

Muzan's eyes widened. Then he slowly muttered
"Blue..spider lilies. How about you..?" He asked back.

She smiled gracefully. Oh..how it made his heart(s) flutter.

"I also do like them! Whats your name?" She asked joyfully.

Muzan's pov:

"She doesn't know me anyways..it'll be safe to tell her my name probably."

End of Muzan's pov.

"My name is Kibutsuji. You?"

She gleefully replied, "Im Y/N L/N!!"

She then patted the ground which is next to hers.
Clearly telling Kibutsuji to seat beside her ,which he actually did.

They both peacefully looked at the pond mirrorinh the bright moon.

Then y/n suddenly said something with her soothing voice which Kibutsuji immediately listened to.

"you know...since its night and no one would see us, lets play in the pond!!" She exclaimed and pulled Kibutsuji into the pond.

When they fell, y/n was laughing while Kibutsuji, still in shock. But surprisingly he smiled and splashed water on y/n. Which she also did.

__________________________________

Y/n and Kibutsuji, both seating on the pond. Both clothes terribly wet and cold but they paid no attention to it.

They were once again looking at the Moon.

While Y/n was gazing gracefully at the Moon, Kibutsuji was looking at her. He found himself fallen for her.

When Y/n looked back at Kibutsuji, he had put his lips at hers. Which shocked Y/n but gave her a little butterflies in her stomach. She kissed back.

She wrapped her arms around him, pulling him closer to her body. And Kibutsuji gripping her sides deepening the kiss.

Both of them were enjoying every bit of the moment.

"I should keep her by my side.."
"He must be the one.."

They both thought.
_________________________________
Had nothing to do cause I just broke up w my gf HAHAHAHA, hope my fic blows 🗣️🗣️