Punishment

After Yoriichi's death, you have become the strongest hashira. Or known as the Land Breathing Hashira.

Land breathing- as soon as you pick up your sword, the grounds land will surround your sword. Orbiting somehow.

With this breathing, you only have 5 powerful techniques.
1:Solid Silent Attack /SSA
2:Rushing Rocks / RR
3:Swirling Solid Rocks / SSR
4:Waving Water Dust /WWD
5:Solid, Swirling, Waving,Rushing Water Dust Rocks Attack /SSWRWDRA.

____________________________________
As you were finding demons that has caused big problems to a village at night ,you instead stumbled upon dead bloody bodies, several to be sure.

Your eyes widened upon seeing the demons whom created the bloody massacre.
2 Demons, girls.

"Ara ara!~ we have a new victime mika-san! I can feel she has good and tasty blood!!~" one demon girl who exclaimed upon seeing your body.

"Aki. Get her.." the demon whom you supposed is mika, ordered aki.
Then aki fastly lunged towards you, but before she could lay her nails on you, you brought out your sword and solid rocks began to orbit it as you cutted aki's head using technique form 1.

You looked up to see mika, absolutely surprised and terrified.
"H-how is that possible?! You fucking wrench!!" She gritted her teeth and lunged behind you, expecting to scratch your nape. But to her delusional mind, she did not.
You instead cutted her into pieces fastly using technique form 4.

After the weakling demons, it seemed you felt great pity for the humans whomed have been eaten and killed. So instead you dig up on the ground for hours and buried the bodies. As soon as you buried them, you bowed and payed your respects, as you were returning to ubushiyaki-san. Your master to report.

As you were walking away, you could not see a uppermoon, who was watching you. About to report this to his Master aswell.
____________________________________

**NO ONES POV**
At the Infinity Castle.
A uppermoon, reporting to his Master who was already glaring at him, which is a sign of getting irritated or annoyed.
"Is there something you need to report?, Uppermoon 3?" Such a simple sentence. Yet it was already giving the uppermoons skin chills.

"Our 2 lowermoons, who has been creating chaos upon your orders, has been killed by a hashira. The most powerful hashira.." he said with fear coating himself. Not wanting to recieve a angered expression from his one and only master.
.........
"You mean..that Land Breathing Hashira..?" The master said very slowly. But you could see there was veins visible on the masters face, how his red eyes darkened and how his fists clenched. He was clearly full of disdain and irritation.

"Yes..Master." The uppermoon replied respectfully in order not to provoke the master more.

"NAKIME..call uppermoon 1 and 2..right here and now." The master said with anger in his words.

"As you wish." The Biwa lady or who was called nakime ,obediently followed her masters order and teleported the 2 uppermoons right infront of the master.

"Ohh?~ yoo!! Uppermoon 3! Its been longgg!!" A uppermoon who seemed to be the 2nd joyfully called uppermoon 3.

Meanwhile uppermoon 1 was sitting. Waiting for his masters orders.

"Kokushibo, Doma, Akaza. I want the three of you to find information about the Land Breathing Hashira by 1 week. Do not harm her, but by the end of the week, you must bring her to me. Kill anyone that gets in your way. Go and start." The master who was called Muzan Kibutsuji ,Ordered his little fellows that looked at eachother and went away to start their mission.