One night 2

Fucked up but dealt with it. One of the twins, Muzaki a boy. Looked cute and handsome but was scary as fuck! But he was intelligent. He was always calm
And stoic.

Hell, he would sometimes terrify his sisters playmates

Hell, he would sometimes terrify his sisters playmates. Though..he respected you and obeyed you as his mother.
(Actually its been like 7 years ok?!?)
And now his sister. Mari

Honestly

Honestly..Muzaki and Mari got nothing from your looks. Looks like they got their looks from their unknown father, lots of people in the village told you ,your children were such beauties.

They both had blackish hair, red eyes. Nothing from your Light brown hair and emerald eyes.
Mari was playful, and was also intelligent.

They would often ask who was their father, but you dismissed their questions.

____________________________________
You were coming back home after work. But noticed your house lights was on. Suspecting something you ran ,holding your kimono skirt slightly up. Once you opened the door, you heard your children laughing and giggling upstairs.

You took off your sandals and went upstairs. You found your bedroom lights on and the door slightly open. You called out for your children
"Muzaki! Mari!" You shouted as you opened the door..

Only to be met your children and a tall figure at the balcony.

"Mazuki! Mari! What are you doing come here!!" You shouted while panicking. As soon as you said that both of them ran towards you with a happy smile on their faces. You asked..
"Mazuki..who is that..?" You said as you bended down to carry mari.
As mazuki was gonna reply ,a unknown voice replied instead.

"The father..of your children."
After hearing this you carried mari tightly and held mazuki's hand tightly aswell.
"What do you mean?!" You shouted angrily.

Then the figure turned around to look at you.
And bro please. He had blackish hair and dark red eyes, the same as mazukis and maris.

"Fuck."
And then suddenly he asked...
"Live with me Y/n. After all..OUR..children are mixed of a demon and a human.."

Hearing this..your eyes widened.
Y-Your a demon?!? You shouted..
"Demon of Demons.." he said with a mischevious grin.

Fuck what? MUZAN KIBUTSUJI??

____________________________________

"Lets have a talk. Let the children play alone." He said as he sat down on your coffee table at your balcony.

You took mazuki and mari downstairs to play. As you left them alone, you went upstairs and sat infront of..that demon.

"Now..yes. Indeed. I am Muzan Kibutsuji...Mazuki and Mari..

(To be continued tomorrow. 5 pm)