Inlove..nah. Obsessed 💀

Being a former hashiras daughter is amazing. Though it has disadvantages and at the same tome advantages.

You were known as a elegant, intelligent, and a very gorgeous woman on Shinjuku. You were also known as a Hashira's daughter and a wealthy beautiful heiress daughter.

You had many suitord following you everywhere you go, like everywhere. But you simply rejected them kindly.
____________________________________
You were bored at home..so you wanted to take a light night walk. Wearing a elegant kimono, with a purse and a shawl.

 Wearing a elegant kimono, with a purse and a shawl

Even though it was night, you wanted to wear something bright

Even though it was night, you wanted to wear something bright. After changing your kimono and fixing your hair

(Ribbon is pink, and the outlines are white with pink flowers

(Ribbon is pink, and the outlines are white with pink flowers.)

After being fully done with your attire, you went out. Already feeling chills since it was cold. You proceeded to walk through the street. Till suddenly you tripped.

You frustatedly winced as you felt a sharp pain in your palm. Raising your palm that was roughly scratched badly to the fact it was bleeding. You took out a handkerchief to deeply press it so that it would stop bleeding. Not really noticing that your blood as been dripping down the ground.

After this incident you walked home. Unbeknowingly not noticing a dark figure appear just right before your blood that attracted the figure. And as the figure bended down, he sticked out one finger to the blood you left and tasted it. Fuck..the figures eyes widened in satisfaction and in hunger..
____________________________________
After walking to home, you treated your wound and changed into a sleep gown. After such a long walk ,you tiredly fell asleep.  With that, you forgot to lock your window balcony.