How yall met

(Human Y/N)

On a winter night you heard screams downstairs at your house. Curiously you woke up to check if anythings wrong only to see such a bloodshed. Your maids heads were scattered on the marble floor while their headless bodies was just laying.

Ofcourse, it was such a terrible sight. But you slowly stepped further onto your parents room only to see a tall figure standing at the balcony. You looked aside to see your fathers body lifelessly laying on the floor with his blood staining the walls and your mothers horrified figure..she was barely breathing.

She then croaked.."y-...y/n...r-run..!" She whispered slowly..then you could see her eyes widening and her mouth about to shout. Oh...

Someone was behind you. You could feel their hot breath down your neck. Then..! All of the sudden..you were wrapped around their arms ,while you felt a stinging pain on your neck..Someone..? Was biting and..sucking your neck..

Clearly..your shoulder and your neck was exposed. The figures other hand was caressing your exposed shoulder while the other was holding your forearm tightly..and yeahhh...that figure was sucking your blood. (Thats so hot bro)

Then out of nowhere your mothers blood was spattered.

Shock.

What the fuck.?

You were terribly shaking...Then you fainted.

________________________

You woke up..in a comfortable bed..? Your bedgown..was gone?! Only your undergarments were there. You nervously went out of the bed and saw a door which you immediately opened but before that someone was behind you.

Wrapping their arms around you while their head was at your shoulder.

They whispered down to your ear..

"Where...do you think your going..doll.?" That voice was damn deep.

You tried to open your mouth but barely nothing came out.

"out of words I believe..?you have the blood I have been craving for decades...you must only give yourself to me..and me only. "

In shock you immediately turn around only to see a handsome man..with bright dazzling deep red eyes..
Oh..his pale skin and his black hair. How beautiful.

"W-W-What..?!" You whispered-shout.

"I..! I am not a thing just to submit myself in someones arms!! Who even are you!" You screamed in defiance.

"Stubborn..? You have heard of demons..havent you? I am the one who had made them. In short..I am the King of Demons..love. And who else? I am Kibutsuji Muzan.." he said while roughly gripping your jaw nearing your face to his.

"You will be mine. Every inch of your body is mine. Do you understand..Y/n?" He lowly whispered to you.

Out of fear you nodded.

"You must be hungry..someone will serve your food and your.." he smirked and looked down at your body.

"Your clothes. After that I'll be going onto my workplace with you. Goodbye for now." He said before going out.

After a few minutes someone came in and brang your food which you gladly ate.

"Who are you..?" You asked.

"I am Nakime..Lord Muzan has asked me to assist you for now. Now that you are down eating I must change you in your clothes that Lord Muzan has picked out for you." She said.

"Oh..uhm..okay.." you slowly agreed.
_______________________________

You were dressed in a beautiful kimono..but your shoulders were exposed. Though you loved it. Then Nakime-san left..

"Huh..?" You muttered looking around then..!

"Oh..how beautiful you are." He was infront of you, holding your waist. And damn, the closeness of your bodies.

We must go..I need to keep an eye on you while Im working.

Then you both were transported in a office..? Filled with books. It looks like a library and then a desk with potions and shits..?

"Go wherever. Just come back when I call your name" he muttered before leaving you.

Ofcourse, you explored..seeing if any books gets your eyes..and then you noticed a black book with gold outlines..You stumbled upon it and tried to get it but another hand beat you onto it..bruhh ☠️☠️

Muzan was behind you....you could feel something against your butt. (I know its kinda early but bro cmon)

You blushed as soon as you realized.

Then he carried you onto his desk and made you sat there. (Ayoo bro, I wanna giggle and shit but its fucking midnight in here..)

He was in between you. You could feel him grinding against you..you moaned lowly..but then you were laid in his desk while he smashed his lips against yours. You kissed back (duh.)

You could feel him untying your obi..spreading your kimono till you felt his hands at your flesh.

"I cant believe I have myself succumbed to lust.." he chuckled before you knew it he had unzipped it and released it while it was touching your entrance.

Damn. You blushed.

"I—..u—" you were stuttering

Till he bent down even more and told you..

"Its okay love..." he muttered before holding both of your hands and suddenly...he went in.. you were a virgin btw.

He wasnt gentle..he was rather rough.

You could feel your hymen toring apart. You shut your eyes close but as a matter of seconds you can hear yourself moaning.

You were moaning nonstop with your eyes rolling

You can hear muzan groaning..

"B..!! b-bear my children..!" He muttered before fastening his pace and came inside you.

"A-a-ah..." you exhaled slowly..

_______________________________

Tangina naman Hahaahahhahah gago.

If my friends see this, nah bro bye.