Chapter 12 - Island

"Good morning students," - the speaker in the room rang, "The island would be in sight soon."

"Island?" - Aoi mumbled to herself as she ran her brush on her teeth. "You might want to take time to enjoy the significant view."

Cleaning up her mouth as well as her face, she muttered, "What significant view?"

Getting dressed up, Aoi went downstairs, the second level of the ship were most of the students were. Soon she found the certain pink haired girl along with her fellow group members.

"Good morning, Aoi-chan," - Suzu greeted, "Look what a view!" - she pointed out ahead.

The warm breeze and fresh smell gently flowed through them, the bright sun rays and blue ocean, along with green island in sight surely was a attractive view.

Aoi glanced at the students. Everyone was present, admiring the view ahead. Violet eyes caught the glimpse of the brown haired boy subconsciously, locking with his brown eyes immediately.

Kiyotaka kept their contact still for a little too long to be friendly. Aoi felt her heart flinch realizing how long they were staring a each other afar. She broke the contact bringing her eyes ahead.

Aoi couldn't help but remember the moments of last night. She scolded herself for being too careless about her getup, as she was wearing a sleeping dress the whole time.

Well at least they weren't pajamas with Gojo's stupid grin printed on it.

The ship stopped near the island. Every students of every class was told to gather together, without any personal belongings.

"I wonder what the are you to..." - Suzu mumbled beside her.

"Who knows," - Aoi replied, "Maybe our vacation is over."

The teacher of class A spoke up, "We are going to start first year's special test!" - he declared.

Whispers and annoyed groans spread through the crowd immediately but the teacher went on, "The duration is one week. You have to survive this time on this deserted island. You have to create strong between your group and take next of the decisions on your own!"

The noise got louder and Aoi sighed. "Let the survival begin!"

_

"Chashibara-sensei," - Aoi called the ponytailed homeroom teacher when others migrated from the area, earning attention immediately, "Can I request you about something?"

"Go ahead," - she said, crossing her arms over her chest.

"The thing is, I have to take medicines regularly and I don't want to skip the test just for that. Can I be allowed to take them with me?"

Chashibara watched her before answering, "Is it really necessary?"

"Yes, it is. It would have been okay if it was one or two days, but for a whole week is a bit much."

"Then why don't you just skip?" - she asked, "You can just not go and there won't be problem with points. A student of Class A is also not attending."

"I can do that but it isn't like my illness would be a burden for me to tackle things. I just have to be in regular medications," - her voice was polite, "It wouldn't be much of a problem if I just take my medicines, would it?"