Chapter 4 - Library

"I am looking forward to working with you."- Aoi lowered her head as she greeted her study-mets.

"Same here!" - the brown-haired girl exclaimed excitedly where Kiyotaka and Horikita nodded in response.

The bookish smell filled the library with a relaxing atmosphere along with the distant whispers of other students studying. The huge library made Aoi amazed by its elegant organization. Aoi took a small note to herself to build up a new hobby from here too.

"I am so happy to have a chance to get along with you Murasaki-san!" - Kushida chirped, which felt like an arrow stuck in Aoi's ear. But she didn't show it, "Me too, Kushida-san." - she replied in a monotone voice.

"Did you have to gather this many people Ayanokoji-kun?" - Horikita crossed her arms on her chest as she side-eyed Kiyotaka. "The more students the better for them." - the brown-haired boy said.

Horikita clicked her tongue. "Whatever.Why are they not here yet, for whom we arranged this group?" - she asked regarding the unpunctuality of Sudo, Yamauchi, and Ike.

"They should be here by now," - Kushida hummed tapping her cheek by index finger, giving out dramatic cute vibes, which made Aoi cringe inside.

"I think we should prepare everything now, rather than waiting for them." - Aoi suggested as she put her bag on the table.

"Murasaki-san is right!" - Kushida said, "Let's prepare everything beforehand."

The other two gave silent agreement, putting their respectable bags on the table and bringing the books out. "I think there might be some reference books up here that will be an extra help for Sudo-kun and the others." - The brown-haired girl said. "Shall we look for it Ayanokoji-kun?"

"It doesn't seem to be a bad idea." - Kiyotaka agrees.

"Don't waste time searching, they might come at any minute." - Horikita said with ever annoyed tone.

"Then let's search altogether!" - Kushida grinned. "You three can go, I have some other thing to do." - Horikita brings out a book from her back.

"Don't be such disinterested Horikita-san~" - Kushida whined, earning a cold glare from the red-eyed immediately. Kushida made an upset face, which Horikita ignored.

"Okay then, let's search the three of us." - Kiyotaka shoved his hands in her pockets as he walked to the bookshelves. "Alright!" - Kushida gave a closed eye smile before following him.

So, I have to handle such a hassle today? - Aoi sighed, before forcing her lazy legs to follow them.

They divided subjects before they split up. Aoi found a big section of physics, feeling tired at the sight only.

I have to find one book among them?

She scanned lazily over the titles, none catching her attention. At the end of the part, she found one. The book was small yet seemed to be informative and helpful, which they needed the most.

Taking it under her arms, she looked for History, which was larger than physics and overfilled with thick books. Aoi tried to muster up patience as she searched with keen eyes.

As minutes passed, she found all the subjects she was in responsibility for except for math. The black haired got exhausted as she breathed some air. She found herself in front of the math section, reaching for book higher than her reach.

She found it hard to reach her hand that much high with a bunch of heavy books in her left hand, even standing on her toes.

Suddenly she saw a hand get her desired book. She turned back, to see Kiyotaka standing behind him close.