planning of ruhi's marriage

Start from the beginning

Ruhi's Dad - Umm...Listen..I have something to tell you.
Ruhi's mom - Hmm...Sure go ahead.
Ruhi's Dad - tanvi's marriage is done and now I think about ruhi's marriage.
Ruhi's mom - Yes...I too thought of this !!
Ruhi's Dad- I actually have decided something related to her marriage with Abhinav.
Ruhi''s mom- With Abhinav !? Are you sure about that..Although we have talked with that thing before also but.
Ruhi's dad - See you know what...I didn't find Abhinav, a wrong guy...You know in a girl marriage what her parents or family mainly see, that what does the boy earns, is well-settled in America, his family background, nature and all...And Abhinav, he has a good nature, earns good, he is a engineer...He's talented and we know his parents and family from a long time, now we have seen him also, So I think for our Daughter, he is the best...What do you say !!
ruhi's mom - Though I also thinks the same but you know na I wanted Jimin for ruhi...If Family would be formed among ourself, it would be better !! All will be in the same house like our daughters Yn, ruhi and tanvi in their house...i mean even though hobi and tanvi will live in different house but still...they will be like a family only....So this is family among ourself ! It will also make our bond stronger !
Ruhi's dad - Arre but we didn't talk with Kim Family this thing and also no one knows whether Jimin will agree or not...he has his own life and to make decisions...so we alone can't decide anything... Now Abhinav parents are also talking, we also want to see any known person so I think if not Jimin then Abhinav is also fine.
Ruhi's mom - Hmm...Ok Fine, I don't have any problem...Did they talk anything else.
Ruhi's Dad - They were saying that if we guys don't have any problem then we can do ruhi and Abhinav's roka dya after tomorrow, place is good, all are here only and also they were saying that Abhinav needs to go back to America within 2-3 days, so doing their Roka and then marriage might be after months...It would be fine for them and also they don't know how long Abhinav will stay in America so doing Roka would be like Satisfaction for us that yes now they both are half together so tension of marriage gone..What do you say !!?
Ruhi's mom- I think it's perfect then..We can do their Roka, I will inform ruhi about this and also have they talked to Abhinav about this !? I mean is he ready with this thing !?
Ruhi's dad- Yes, he is ready..what about ruhi !?
Ruhi's mom- I will talk to her, don't worry...She doesn't have any boyfriend then ofcourse we would only choose for her and we won't choose any wrong person for our daughter.
Ruhi's dad - Correct ! You talk with her so that tomorrow, I can make the announcement about their Roka.
Ruhi's mom-Ok I will talk to her right now only, I am going to her room.
Ruhi's dad - Ok.

Then ruhi's mom went to her room.

Ruhi's mom - ruha, what are you doing my girl.
Ruhi - Huh..a..nothing mom, was just going through my phone.
Ruhi's mom - Ahh..ok..amm ruha, me and your dad has actually planned for your marriage, all the relatives are here only so we thought of doing your Roka day after tomorrow.
Ruhi - What!?? My Roka !? With Whom.
Ruhi's mom - Ahh with A-
Ruhi - With Abhinav, Mr.&Mrs.Sinha's son ?!
Ruhi's mom-Yes Beta..
Ruhi (tears forming in her eyes) - Mom....but why !? I don't want to marry him.
Ruhi's mom - My ruha...but why !? He is a nice guy, he earns good, has a good position in working. has a good family background, well settled in America...He has everything then what's the problem !!?
Ruhi - Love !! The problem is Love, mom !! I don't love him.
Ruhi's mom - Then you would do !! If you will spend more and more time with him then you would definitely love him, he will always keep you happy !! And everything is already planned..He is ready, his parents are ready, Me and your dad are ready, your family is ready...then you too should be ready !
Ruhi - Mom if everyone is ready that doesn't mean I will also be ready, If it's my roka, then it's my decision..not of anyone else.
Ruhi's mom - ruha..my child, I know your problem you don't love him but I know you would fall for him...there's no one else except him, we are not able to find any other guy for you, you have rejected many other guys before also...so please this time, don't reject him..we know him from a long time..he is really good...And also you know na it's really difficult to find boy with good background !!
Ruhi - Then will he let me continue with my work....my job !?
Ruhi's mom - See ruha, These all things doesn't depends on us, it depends on him whether he allows you to work or not, If he says that you can work then you do if he says no then No means No !! After marriage you have to obey him, work according to him, then only you will be able to work properly in the relationship with him and with the flow in your life else every small small things can make a fight between husband and wife, between you and him and it can effect your future !! I hope you understand...You will marry him, right !?
Ruhi - If I only work according to him then WHATS THE MEANING OF MY LIFE !!! I have my own mom...What if he doesn't understand me !!
Ruhi's mom - He will...I know...I believe in him...This is an arrange marriage !! You have to marry the guy of our choice and that is Abhinav....Thats it.
Ruhi - Mom But-
Ruhi's mom - THATS IT RUHII !!!