Chapter 6

Clair's p.o v

I have officially been living in this ware house for about 2 months and it hasn't been that bad as I thought it would be, I managed to get a job at a near by diner and they pay me enough to by my necessary needs.

I wish I could go back but....it hurts, it hurts to know that nobody likes you, no one cares for you, no one there to save you, those feelings are knives stabbing my already sore heart so its impossible to go back where even your parents don't want you. I wish Ryan was still alive.

Luke's p.o.v

"She has been gone for 2 months already!"

"I know right, where is she?"

Hearing those words as I steer my way to my locker, my hearts aches and I don't know why but I actually...miss her, I wonder why I actually hurt her like that by especially mentioning Ryan, oh Ryan...he used to be one of my best pals, until the accident! He was gone, forever.

After school
"Hey bro, You wanna go to this really awesome diner?" beamed Kian.
"Ya why not, I'm starving!"

Clair's p.o.v
If you are wondering what about education?Well I just do a simplest thing, online schooling!

Anyways I gotta get ready to work at Mel's diner. My shift starts in a few minutes and I'm so not ready to go, didn't even have my lunch yet and it's 4:00 pm.

Luke's p.o.v
We were going to this new diner in town called Mel's diner, I heard they have the best cheeseburger there! So obviously I'm getting that.

The chimes of the bell meaning we have just entered Mel's diner and the aroma around me just made me even hungrier....growllll....

"Woah mate, your stomach growls even louder then rockets blasting", says Kian playfully punching my muscle build arm (love this baby's!)

"Ya mate I know, come on now let's order."
So Kian went to find a booth, while I went to order our mouth watering cheeseburger with the best fries ever and-
"Hello, Sir! Are you ready to order?"

"Huh?.. Oh ya sorry, I was just think about how mouth watering your cheeseburgers are. I say with 2 red circles tinting my cheek.

"Oh...hahah we know where your coming from, so I know that you want one of our cheeseburgers, anything else?

"Um ya with fries and chocolate milkshake oh and also make that double of everything, for my friend."

"Ok sure, that will be $35.67, we will deliver your food to your booth, hope you will like it!"

"I'm sure me and my friend will like it, thank you!"

Walking back to the booth that Kian chose I was sure I just got a glimpse of Clare in the kitchen cause the doors were open...Werid.