Chapter 4

Clair's (p.o.v)

Running up the porch of my house, I swing the door open only to find my house empty....not a surprise, quickly grabbing a snack from the kitchen, I climbed up the stairs and into my room.

My room is my safe haven.

My house is my safe haven even when my mom's ignoring me, weird I know.

And now I have to leave it because of my how twisted my life is.

Oh well, I sighed in defeat, shaking my head I closed the door with my foot and headed towards the closet I kept my suitcases in.

Grabbing a decent sized suitcase, I  put all of my clothes in it, and all of my other nessecary items, chargers, laptop bathstuff, you get the point.

Grabbing my wallet and keys, I lugged my suitcase with me down the stairs and set it by the door, rolling my shoulders I heard two satisfying cracks.

Crack

Crack

Ahh, much better. Turing my gaze towards the only family photo in my house, my eyes started to prickle again.

My feet started to move towards the picture until I was standing right infront it, there stood my Dad, Mom, Me and finally Him.

My Brother.

We all looked so happy that day, it was my 15th birthday. My Brothers smile was the brightest of all. He had told me that day,

"Clair, I'm so proud to have you as my sister, I love you so much, never forget that. "

Then the next day, he was gone, and all the good memories and happiness disaperred with him.

A sob escaped my mouth, and before I knew it, I was on my knees. I kept crying and crying until no tears were left.

Crying for my Mom.

Crying for my Dad.

Crying for the perfect family I once had.

Crying for all I go through in school.

And finally, crying for the only brother I had.

Ryan.

****
I cried for hours and on, my eyes were swollen and red. I checked the time on my phone, it read 5:30 p.m.

Shit! Mom's coming home in 30 minutes and I really don't want her to see her only daughter leaving.

I quickly got up and stole a last glance at the picture, a memory now, I have to write my mom a note, even though I know she's not gonna even notice I'm gone.

Quickly grabbing a piece and of paper and a pen, I write until my hands starts shaking. Folding the paper and putting on the kitchen I counter top, I run to where my suitcase is standing and grab it.

Taking a last glance at the house where good and bad memories happened, I slam the door shut.

Goodbye.

****

Amys (Clair's mom) p.o.v

After the long day at work, I was exhausted and ready to go home, I have to try and talk to my daughter.

Clair thinks I hate her but I don't, after He was gone my world came crashing down, so I took my sadness out on my only daughter.....

When I finally reached home I called for Clair, I expected her to come down and have a look on her face saying "did she just talk to me" but all I heard was pure silence.

That's weird, she supposed to me home by now, school let out 2 hours ago.

As I was getting to the kitchen I saw a note sitting at the counter top, I grabbed it and opened it.

Dear Mum..

I'm so very sorry I had to leave...I truly am, I don't know why you stopped talking to me but I don't care cause I know you had a good reason for it, the reason I left is because life is too much to handle now at school and I'm sorry to say this but also at home, you might not know this but I have been getting BULLIED in school and it's getting worse by the days, I needed someone too talk to but...sadly couldn't, because no one ever talks to me, not you, not dad, no one......
again I'm sorry I left, I promise I will come back soon

Love you Mum!

Clair.....

I can't believe this !

Putting a hand over my mouth, I realzied what I have been doing, because of my selfishness, I drove my one and only daughter away.

Words cannot describe what I'm feeling right now, My eyes are already stinging so MUCH from crying, my throat is ready to burst and the headache is unbearable.

What have I done?

****
Hey guys! This has got to be the longest chapter I've made in this book😂

Anyways hope you liked it!